Aledo v Abilene Cooper - recruits

3,029 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Jlove1770
tamulaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I watched this playoff game on Friday night and Aledo barely pulled out the win 34-31. The best QB, RB and WR on the field last played for Cooper. Myller Royals is a 6-5 receiver who runs like a deer. He had amazing catches and was a monster. Tyrees Whitfield was the running back and he was explosive - more so than Jace McClellan who's committed to OU. Both Royals and Whitfield had great games and big numbers. I know Royals is committed to Tech (also had an offer from UCLA and Baylor). However, neither guy is in Liucci's top 117. I don't think some of the west Texas guys get the recognition they deserve. These dudes were good and almost beat the Aledo powerhouse. Take a look at these boys.
HTownAg2013
My cousin is the head coach at Abilene Cooper and he always does fine job getting his team to be ready to play anyone! Those players were special and had a great opportunity to knock off #1. Mylers is stud and Whitfield can run with anyone, not sure who is looking into Whitfield
OilFieldIRI
S
Very true, west texas kids don't get the limelight that the city boys get.
Jlove1770
AG
HTownAg2013 said:

My cousin is the head coach at Abilene Cooper and he always does fine job getting his team to be ready to play anyone! Those players were special and had a great opportunity to knock off #1. Mylers is stud and Whitfield can run with anyone, not sure who is looking into Whitfield

I'll always rep the Abilene kids and love to see any publicity that Abilene gets. With that being said, Abilene High Eagles over that kitty cat from the southside everyday of the week and twice on Sunday!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.