Jalen Preston highlights

4,837 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Abelearl
DeeBo55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He tweeted these last night. Cant wait to he gets here.

technoviking
AG
Excellent athleticism.

Can he run block and will he tighten up his route running? I hope so. He's got speedy noil speed.
TMartin
WR is going to wide open next year so he chose the right school.
badharambe
AG
that stiff arm tho
F4GIB71
I lived in Manvel for years until I moved to Hill Country three years ago. I knew Coach Martin, Koda, and lots of players. While I don't know any of the players any longer, I still keep up with the Mavs. I was able to watch the Madison and Cedar Park playoff games on texanlive.com. Wasn't surprised about the Madison game but was shocked at how they totally dominated a very good Cedar Park team. Jalen Preston looks like he is the real deal. Hope he can have a similar fish impact as Manvel's Derrick Tucker has this year.

If you want to watch Manvel vs Temple game, it only costs $10 to watch live on texanlive.com.
MarylandAG
I went to the game last night, short drive for me as I live in Cypress. Of the three Manvel commits, Prince, Preston and Johnson, Preston is the one that stands out. They destroyed Cedar Park, you could tell in the first series, Manvel has a ton of firepower.
Abelearl
This Friday Manvel plays Temple who ended there season last year. Manvel wants revenge and Preston is definitely a Difference Maker.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.