Justin Watkins decommits from Texas

5,494 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie_Eric98
LegettHall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The loss is the second big one in recent weeks for Texas' No. 4-ranked recruiting class, following ESPN 300 defensive lineman Ron Tatum III, who flipped to Oklahoma on June 12.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19736089/justin-watkins-no-16-class-2018-decommits-texas

I am all broken up about this one, too.

Dude needs to be an Aggie.
2thFixinAg
Be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Obviously tu knew that taking Moore would likely cost them Watkins.
Moore currently ranked much lower but he only played in around 4 games last year. Great numbers for 4 games. And my guess is that tu is enamored with his 4.33 speed.

Big receiver class this year for both us and them. We'll probably take 3-4 and so will they and probably can't go wrong with any of the 6-8. just a matter of who ends up getting developed best and thus improving and pulling away from the pack.
WTF95
Herman lacks sabans ability to keep everybody happy. Nick pulls in numerous 5 star talent every year and they sit happily on the bench playing part time roles. Herman can't get his spoiled talent to signing day.
Fightin Ag491
Isn't this the same dude that committed then decommitted from two different places before them?

I doubt we'll ever really be able to tell what's up with this guy until he's officially in pads somewhere in August of 2018.

My guess is that anyone in the nation, including the schools he's already decommitted from, are still in play for this guy
Aggie_Eric98
AG
WTF95 said:

Herman lacks sabans ability to keep everybody happy. Nick pulls in numerous 5 star talent every year and they sit happily on the bench playing part time roles. Herman can't get his spoiled talent to signing day.
Saban just says shut up and look at your National Championship ring, Herman only offers kisses.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.