WR's remaining...

7,733 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MarriedInAggie
MarriedInAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there a better option then Marshall, Preston and Waddle? Hopefully Moore comes around, but if not I would be fired up about this group of 4, including Parker.

PS- Is that a glass of WR Maroon Kool-aide?
Aggie Rick
AG
Waddle was CB'd to the Ags!
KatyAg88
I haven't been living on the boards lately, but wasn't Joshua Moore committed to us? Now I see Nebraska.
Isn't there a good Jr. DB at Yoakum now?
TexAgsSean
AG
His brother, Jordan Moore, is committed to the Ags and he is a DB.

Joshua committed to Nebraska.
merch
Why is the LA kid not going to LSU?
TexAgsSean
AG
Terrance Marshall?

He hasn't decided yet - released a top 3 and LSU is one of them. Would be surprised if he didn't go there.
Brian DeSpain
Miles battle. Dudes a stud
Chosen One
Marshall will be a Tiger.

I think an equally big fish is Tommie Bush form Schertz Clemens, doesn't have the publicity of Marshall, but might be a better athlete.

I think Preston is an Aggie lock and Waddle is probably a strong lean right now.

I'm shocked that Josh Moore chose Nebraska, but I think he flips to A&M by January.

With all that said, all bets are off if there is a coaching change in College Station.
MaxPower
If we get Waddle and Preston, is there room for Moore? We took 4 last year and would have 3 this year with Waddle and Preston.
MarriedInAggie
Preston - check. Huge get.
2 more to go.
Waddle still seems attainable but Marshall looks to be LSU/TCU battle at this point. But I'm still hoping the Ags get all 3.
Gig 'em.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.