Tua Tagovailoa

6,102 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by shulaball
Mort Rainey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you're the top dual threat guy in the nation, why the hell would you go play for Alabama? You're not seeing the field for at least two years, maybe more!
technoviking
AG
Because he made a deal with Sata... I mean Saban.
Jerkin_my_durkin
he will take Hurts job
TxAg76
AG
Red shirting isn't a foreign concept, especially with the good programs.
Depending on Hurts departure, could have 2-3 years wide open.
Or he could just beat him out and play more.
Hurts will get beat out before he leaves imo
Pylon Cam
AG
To win national titles
sharpdressedman
HSFootballAg24 said:

To win national titles
Tamu_mgm
AG
I could see him as a potential transfer target. Hurts will start minimum 2 more seasons, which means Tua will sit on the bench for at least 2 more seasons. Also the main guy who recruited him and former OC Lane Kiffin is gone.
Bone6
There's a version of this for us too. We sign 3 stars at positions every year where we have a log jam of talent in front of them where it looks doubtful they play their first 3 years that a smaller school would have loved to have had and played by year two most likely.
AgEngr12
AG
Titles, surrounded everywhere by pro talent, and a fat sack of cash/new Dodge Charger.
shulaball
Tamu_mgm said:

I could see him as a potential transfer target. Hurts will start minimum 2 more seasons, which means Tua will sit on the bench for at least 2 more seasons. Also the main guy who recruited him and former OC Lane Kiffin is gone.
No offense sir but you are wrong...

Quote:

Prior to committing to Alabama, it looked like it was a foregone conclusion that Tagovailoa was going to play for the Trojans. One of the main reasons for that was because of his relationship with Sarkisian.
"Sarkisian was the only head coach when he was at USC that flew to Hawaii to watch Tua throw and on the spot said we want to offer you," Galu Tagovailoa, Tua's father, told SEC Country. "We went up to the camp they had at USC, and Sarkisian was just blown away by Tua. We've built a really good relationship with him.
"If Sarkisian was still at USC, I think we would have committed to USC. That's how good of a relationship we have with him."

Steve Sarkisian's presence at Alabama huge for 5-star QB commit Tua Tagovailoa
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.