Rivals is not a science, Yes, I know, so harping on that is preahing to the choir...

3,285 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Meximan
LegettHall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/

10 of the Top-25 are in the SEC.

We are at #11.

Texas, with time to go, is at #35.

Alabama has seven 5-star recruits committed.
swc93
AG
Funny how Baylor went from basically 1 commit before Christmas to jumping the horns.
SECTAMU#1
I guess we moved up in one day.

We are at #8, USC is at #11 right now.

Tamu_mgm
AG
Yea dude we are at #8 overall and will likely stay in the top 10 so long as we finish with a couple more guys.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

How did we move up without any commits?
HiWay6
AG
Cause we got the COMMENTS!!
Meximan
Zombie Jon Snow said:

How did we move up without any commits?

The services have been adding stars to some of the players. Devin Morris got his fourth star just recently, and Mond recently went from 4 stars to 5.

The trouble with the lists is, there are several teams with strong classes right behind A&M that are only half or two-thirds full, while A&M has only one, maybe two more spots left. The Aggies will probably fall behind a late-surging USC, plus potentially an Auburn or Stanford, so there's a chance the class will actually finish in the 11-13 range. It wouldn't technically be bad, but it looks bad on paper. Clemson, for instance, has yet to make their move and has 8 spots open (if you assume 25) with 3 fives in their class.

It'll be interesting to watch, but I expect A&M to drop down a couple spaces as teams close out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.