Walker Little committing Friday

6,806 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by technoviking
badharambe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CB's between Stanford and t.u.

maxnow21
The sip meltdown will be glorius if he picks Stanford. Would be crazy if Stanford ended up with the top 2 tackles in the country in Little & Sarell.
fireinthehole
Why aren't we in the running?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
how do you not go to Stanford?

if my kid had offers to Stanford and TAMU and he picked TAMU I'd smack him upside the head.

CaveDwellinAg
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

if my kid had offers to Stanford and TAMU and he picked TAMU I'd smack him upside the head.

Recently we had a kid get offered simultaneously by Dartmouth and TAMU. Go to Dartmouth, dude.

It's different in that they don't have a football program in the same stratosphere... but it's DARTMOUTH. FO FREE.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
CaveDwellinAg said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Recently we had a kid get offered simultaneously by Dartmouth and TAMU. Go to Dartmouth, dude.

It's different in that they don't have a football program in the same stratosphere... but it's DARTMOUTH. FO FREE.

yeah well....i mean some variables come into play but Stanford vs. tu or TAMU.....no brainer.

I love my daughter of course. she's an aggie at heart too.. Great kid very smart. Not an athlete either but....top 5% and auto admit to TAMU with scholarships, dual credit and AP would have had her walk in with 40ish hours complete too....

but she got a scholarship for NYU in her preferred area (not something we do really at TAMU).....I was like well I know where you're going. it was a no brainer.

SEC Champs
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Maybe cause it's not far from the dip****s in Silicon Valley who want to secede from the union. Sanctuary cities make for ****ty college towns.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Wede01 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Maybe cause it's not far from the dip****s in Silicon Valley who want to secede from the union. Sanctuary cities make for ****ty college towns.

I have a little more faith in my own kid to have a good head on their shoulders.

i'm sure they can survive in a liberal hotbed if it means a really good education - now thats debatable I suppose but depending on what you are studying there really isn't much debate sometimes.

and i sure hope they don't pick their college for the party atmosphere - i mean if they do then by all means go to tu.

I tried like hell to get into Stanford for grad school - sorry but I never would have given any school in texas another thought if i did.
knoxtom
First off wede, the bay area isnt trying to secede, northern california through alaska is discussing it

Second palo alto and mountain view really arent run down due to being sanctuary cities and they are probably the two most drsirable cities to live in in america.

Your post is so uneducated and broadcasts to the world your incredible lack of knowledge
sharpdressedman

nm
Matsui
AG
Palo Alto is gorgeous. Hard to decline an offer from Stanford.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Matsui said:

Palo Alto is gorgeous. Hard to decline an offer from Stanford.
Plus it is a better school and they play in a better conference.
TyHolden
AG
CaveDwellinAg said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

not sure Ivy League can give full athletic scholarships. They couldn't 20 years ago.
Meximan
I am not sure how one can be a "true Aggie" and wax rhapsodic over other schools like they're the greatest thing out there. I respect places like Stanford, Cal, MIT, Harvard, but if I had the choice between them and A&M, I'm going to A&M every single time.

Just because A&M's program might be weak compared with the offers from others doesn't mean the decision will ruin your career. In many cases, the A&M degree takes you farther than any other school's. That's true for a Harvard business degree vs. one from the Mays school; businesses like the A&M degree over the Harvard one. The Wall Street Journal had an article on it.
Tamu_mgm
AG
He's going Stanford, and I agree that would be damn hard to turn down an offer to go and play there. That being said, it's a shame he ain't coming here to be developed by the best in Jim Turner.
FrontPorchAg
DSAg44 said:

CaveDwellinAg said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

not sure Ivy League can give full athletic scholarships. They couldn't 20 years ago.

My wife played at an Ivy. They don't give athletic scholarships but they do find you other financial aid.
Wabs
AG
Stanford it is
technoviking
AG
I Some shag responses to Little's commitment choice:

Quote:

Tired of Texas elite leaving the state. $#@! all the Texas kids reading this that could stay and make Texas great again to go make other states great. *******.
technoviking
AG

Quote:

No Texas pride having, $#@! eating grin sporting, self centered gay biography making ass mother $#@!er. You ain't no Texan boy

Haha shag is having a mini meltdown
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.