Devodrick Johnson

4,471 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MaxPower
maxnow21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Supposedly committing today. I have mixed feelings about this guy. Decommitted 3 days after taking a horn unofficial because he thought an offer was coming his way, but still hasn't..their propaganda obviously worked on him and he got played big time. On the flip side he is one hell of an athlete who does everything for a bad football team. Reminds me of Armani Watts at North Forney. And I think he could be a good football player for us. But do we trust him to keep his word if he does eventually get a horn offer?
czar_iv
AG
Nope, don't care until signing day in February especially for this dude.
TAM85
Good news. We need one more LB, then close down that position.
technoviking
AG
TAM85 said:

Good news. We need one more LB, then close down that position.

We are in very good position to get a commitment from Anthony Hines. We won't shut recruiting LBers down this year if Hines hasn't already committed.
MSL Ag
AG
What time is he committing?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Meximan
Always room for extra linebackers, especially as the corps is getting a bit thin as it is.
maxnow21
Well, 247 was wrong. They have a commitment countdown on some recruits and his hit 0 today but nothing happened as far as I can see..
TMartin
Always makes you wonder about some kids who have the road paved in front of them (A&M needs LBs) and a chance to play close to home in the best conference and just keep screwing around. If A&M wins out DJ may be wishing he committed when he had the chance.
MaxPower
He is also a QB so any chance he is holding out for an offer at that position somewhere?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.