Christian Lemay to Georgia

6,095 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ron Murkundy
platham35
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Per ESPN
tylhair
AG
link?
platham35
AG
http://espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/
rscharnell
quote:
National quarterback recruit Christian LeMay (Matthews, N.C./Butler) named the Georgia Bulldogs as his "leader" Friday during a 6:30 PM press conference...

LeMay, who deliberately chose not to use the term "commit", plans to graduate from high school in December and enroll early.

He picked Georgia over Auburn, Clemson, Notre Dame and Texas A&M. Other programs including Alabama, Florida, Florida State, LSU, ...were previously in the mix.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/school?schoolId=61&page=briefingroom&season=2010

[This message has been edited by rscharnell (edited 4/30/2010 5:53p).]
Coach823
AG

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2010/04/30/qb-christian-lemay-selects/

[This message has been edited by Coach823 (edited 4/30/2010 7:01p).]

[This message has been edited by Coach823 (edited 4/30/2010 7:03p).]
SMG
AG
another day....another big target passes on us.

broken record.
Jack Castle
LeMay wasn't that High on us to begin with; personally I prefer Brett Hundley. And if Hundley doesn't choose us, we did offer Jacoby Brisset. And then of course, we took 3 QBs recently. I think we'll be fine.

But I will say I thought Notre Dame would get him.
12aggie12
He didn't commit, he named Georgia his leader. Besides, he hasn't been to College Station yet until summer time.
tford12
AG
we werent going that hard after lemay....Hundley is our man
oklacityag75
AG
Come on down Brett Hundley!
TamuKid
AG
Hundley FTW!!
Generic Username
It's 'Hedley'!
Silver Eagle
AG
quote:
LeMay wasn't that High on us to begin with;

Um, we made his top 3...
Outrigger
Another day. Another opportunity to whine.
Jack Castle
Silver Eagle, I apologize if my opinion was disagreeable. I hope you are having a great weekend.
Silver Eagle
AG
quote:
Silver Eagle, I apologize if my opinion was disagreeable. I hope you are having a great weekend

I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was just pointing out that we made the cut to the top 3 after being added to his top 10.

And my weekend was good, hope yours was too!
therealnick05
AG
Silver Eagle, if you'd read a lot about LeMay and looked into the kid, you would've realized that we weren't really in it at the end. It was an Auburn/Georgia fight with us looking in. He never took a visit to us and had been to both of the others multiple times with his family... it was pretty clear where he was leaning right before he made the decision.
Silver Eagle
AG
quote:
Silver Eagle, if you'd read a lot about LeMay and looked into the kid, you would've realized that we weren't really in it at the end. It was an Auburn/Georgia fight with us looking in

Funny, maybe I just read a bad source since Auburn wasn't even in his top 3. According to the article, his top 3 were Georgia, Clemson, and A&M.
Prophet00
AG
Based on his announcement coverage, you're right Silver Eagle. The table had Clemson, Georgia and A&M.

Also, he named his "leader", but has made it clear that while he doesn't favor the word commitment, he is not going to look elsewhere, and will be enrolling at Georgia in January.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
This is an ages old thread but I just met Christian. He told me that he was "headed A&M's direction" until Sherman was fired. Thought I'd search his name and found this.

Seems like a great guy, btw.
Ron Murkundy
Well we didn't get LeMay or Hundley in that class, as some posters above hoped for. Turns out that we settled on one Johnny Manziel instead.

Also, LeMay's story seems off a little bit, as he committed to Georgia in 2010 and Sherman was not fired until the end of the 2011 season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.