My mom got the covid "vaccine"

6,329 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fullback44
Triple-T
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Because she was scared from the constant lockdowns, masking, and media fear-mongering, my mom got the Pfizer "vaccine". She was perfectly healthy, and has never had a single blood clot issue in her entire life.

Within a day after getting this "vaccine", she immediately developed blood clots so deep and dark that from her upper back and shoulder all the way down to her hand was so dark purple, that it actually turned black.

We feared for her life after taking this experimental poison. After some horrible side effects and consequences, thank God she eventually pulled through.

Stop giving in to fear and "science" claims without utilizing your own personal research and discernment, my friends. People are dying and forever having negative consequences of this ongoing mass public deception.

And this goes for the incoming "monkeypox" bs too.
DadHammer
AG
Good to know.

Any and all information needs to be taken in and individual decisions made.
Nitro Power
AG
Was your analysis of said blood clots peer reviewed? Otherwise, it is anecdotal. Safe, Free, Effective

* On a serious note, I am glad she is okay.
94chem
Quote:

your own personal research
Just tell me where to apply for my own personal grant.
planoaggie123
AG
I am pretty solid in the anti-vaccine group (save for high risk; etc)....however...i do not understand this post at all.

If this just occurred, how was she all of a sudden spooked?

If this occurred 6 - 12 months (or more) in the past, why just now posting? Does very little good at this point (99% of people have made their minds on getting the vaccine or not) and might have been a nice data point for people when they were originally deciding.

Just thought post was strange but the fact that we have this board still is also strange....
The Kraken
AG
When was this OP?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Texagsubscriber
What did her doctor say? Was your research better than his/her?
NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
fullback44
AG
Triple-T said:

Because she was scared from the constant lockdowns, masking, and media fear-mongering, my mom got the Pfizer "vaccine". She was perfectly healthy, and has never had a single blood clot issue in her entire life.

Within a day after getting this "vaccine", she immediately developed blood clots so deep and dark that from her upper back and shoulder all the way down to her hand was so dark purple, that it actually turned black.

We feared for her life after taking this experimental poison. After some horrible side effects and consequences, thank God she eventually pulled through.

Stop giving in to fear and "science" claims without utilizing your own personal research and discernment, my friends. People are dying and forever having negative consequences of this ongoing mass public deception.

And this goes for the incoming "monkeypox" bs too.
Most people on this board don't want to hear this… thanks for your honest input. I have 2 friends who took the jabs that are having very very serious heart issues, one has already had to have by pass surgery due to clotting issues …. Neither ever had heart problems before this …. Not good to say the least
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.