A tale of a family infection

6,036 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Charpie
Sailor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2wealfth Man said:

Sorry bud, this is part of a whole host crappy secondary knock on effects of their decisions (i.e. financial costs, stress to near relatives, etc). I feel for you, especially when we are mostly coming out of this thing.
Thanks, man.

I'm just glad he's alive as we still have a ton of trouble to get into before we die!
ontherocks
AG
Just wanted to say to the op that I lost my uncle and aunt (married) within weeks of one another. Aunt died 3 days into going to the hospital and my uncle made it about 3 weeks. We had a joint casket funeral during the Texas winter storm week, sucked as many couldn't even go due to weather. They got covid a month before the vaccine became widely available to their age group, so sad. Both late 60s, but relatively healthy and not obese, was rough on their kids for sure. Get your vaccine!!!!
nhamp07
AG
I mean this the most caring way, but why would anyone want to take 6 pills a day including HQC for who knows how long, when a medical miracle is sitting there that is 100% effective from serious illness.
Charpie
AG
the same reason why you have so many who won't stop wearing masks even though they are vaccinated. They don't trust anything anymore because of how this whole thing was handled.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.