Masks did not impact covid spread; study

4,895 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GAC06
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Windy City Ag said:

Quote:

Fair enough. Brought on because I was deleted and reprimanded for posting the same thing that is posted here, correct?

The mod and I both had a bad day that day.

Maybe, as I explained to Brandon, because I found out that morning somebody had stolen 10k from our checking account.
Holy Crap! 10K! Did you figure it out?

Yep but still have not caught the perp(s).
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Windy City Ag
AG
Unbelievable . . . ..sorry about that Doc.
dermdoc
AG
Thanks. Praying for the guilty to change.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The_Thinker
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Dermdoc already posted the Dutch study And pretty much everyone ignored it correct?
aggiebrad94
AG
dermdoc said:

Of course, the truth will never come out completely.
And even if it does, it won't be believed.
Sea Speed
AG
nortex97 said:

Exactly, making the point that if the CDC/mandate folks had just insisted everyone with an unhealthy BMI go on a diet it might have been a lot more effective vs. insisting the public writ large wear paper masks.

So this is something I said for quote some time. If people actually cared about the health of their fellow man, they would be protesting at fast food restaurants and mandating everyone have calorie counter apps on their phones because being massive fatasses is much worse for Americans than covid
waitwhat?
Sea Speed said:

nortex97 said:

Exactly, making the point that if the CDC/mandate folks had just insisted everyone with an unhealthy BMI go on a diet it might have been a lot more effective vs. insisting the public writ large wear paper masks.

So this is something I said for quote some time. If people actually cared about the health of their fellow man, they would be protesting at fast food restaurants and mandating everyone have calorie counter apps on their phones because being massive fatasses is much worse for Americans than covid
"Being fat isn't contagious" is the response to this.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
GAC06
AG
Not technically but fat people are more likely to have fat kids
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.