Dr Peter McCullough - Complete Interview 5/19/2021

12,492 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by End Of Message
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nawlinsag said:

The US avgs 869.7 deaths/yr per 100,000 people. That is 2.38 deaths a day/ per 100,000.

The US has vaccinated fully 135,000,000 people. So it is expected of those 135,000,000 people 3,213 will die every day.

Without going into the older age groups of those getting vaccinated, which vaccine (# of injections), time of year that influences death rates in populations, or other confounding factors. It appears the numbers he quotes regarding death within 3 days of a covid vaccine injection is below the expected.

The fact that he quotes that # in that context should give anybody pause about what he is saying.
PJYoung
AG
Wakesurfer817 said:

Womackster said:

John Francis Donaghy said:

Quote:

I'll be happy to point out the fatal flaws, as I have so many times here only to be ignored.

You are not ignored by all. For every YouTube "expert" that argues with you on here, there's many of us who read and appreciate what you docs have to say. It's nice to year answers straight from the minds of actual experts without media interpreation. Thanks for taking the time to shed light on things for us non-medical folks.

Unless they challenge the Covidstan narrative. Then we just call them quacks.
Some takes from Doc McCullough:

"This is what Globalists have been waiting for. They've been waiting for a way of marking people. That if you get the vaccine, you're marked in a database.

And this can be used for trade, for commerce, for behavior modification all different purposes."
[substitute the word "iPhone" for "vaccine" - try it - it's fun!]

"Here, in the United States, we have 100 million people vaccinated (with the COVID-19 bioweapon shots so far). This is far and away the most lethal, toxic, biologic agent ever injected into a human body in American history."

It blows my mind that people won't have a problem with the insane antivaxxer garbage he's spewing because of politics when they should be doing this:

Womackster
AG
PJYoung said:

nawlinsag said:

The US avgs 869.7 deaths/yr per 100,000 people. That is 2.38 deaths a day/ per 100,000.

The US has vaccinated fully 135,000,000 people. So it is expected of those 135,000,000 people 3,213 will die every day.

Without going into the older age groups of those getting vaccinated, which vaccine (# of injections), time of year that influences death rates in populations, or other confounding factors. It appears the numbers he quotes regarding death within 3 days of a covid vaccine injection is below the expected.

The fact that he quotes that # in that context should give anybody pause about what he is saying.
No, I hear you. But convenient you want to remember that's how this works after "600,000" COVID deaths.
Womackster
AG
PJYoung said:

Wakesurfer817 said:

Womackster said:

Quote:

I'll be happy to point out the fatal flaws, as I have so many times here only to be ignored.

You are not ignored by all. For every YouTube "expert" that argues with you on here, there's many of us who read and appreciate what you docs have to say. It's nice to year answers straight from the minds of actual experts without media interpreation. Thanks for taking the time to shed light on things for us non-medical folks.

"This is what Globalists have been waiting for. They've been waiting for a way of marking people. That if you get the vaccine, you're marked in a database.

And this can be used for trade, for commerce, for behavior modification all different purposes."

"Here, in the United States, we have 100 million people vaccinated (with the COVID-19 bioweapon shots so far). This is far and away the most lethal, toxic, biologic agent ever injected into a human body in American history."

It blows my mind that people won't have a problem with the insane antivaxxer garbage he's spewing because of politics when they should be doing this:

Uh huh. And no way the virus came from the Wuhan Lab in China either. Blows my mind those crazy conspiracy theorists can believe that.

It's not politics, pal. It's calling out the garbage, shady way this all went down, and the garbage shady way the government is pushing a vaccine on us now.

How you can all be so arrogant when your pants have fallen so far down in the past few weeks is what blows my mind.
01agtx
AG
PJYoung said:

Wakesurfer817 said:

Womackster said:

Quote:

He's not an "antivaxxer," he's an anti-COVID vaxxer... if you can even call it that. If he felt the vaccine safe, I'm sure he would recommend it. He said himself that he gets the flu vaccine every year.
PJYoung
AG
01agtx said:

PJYoung said:

Wakesurfer817 said:

Womackster said:

Quote:

He's not an "antivaxxer," he's an anti-COVID vaxxer. He said himself that he gets the flu vaccine every year.
And what is coming out of his mouth is the language of conspiracy theory nut jobs.

And this can be used for trade, for commerce, for behavior modification all different purposes. This is far and away the most lethal, toxic, biologic agent ever injected into a human body in American history."

As a Trump voting conservative libertarian myself, this is homeless guy on the street corner wearing a tinfoil hat crazy talk.
PJYoung
AG
Womackster said:

PJYoung said:

Wakesurfer817 said:

Womackster said:

Quote:

Uh huh. And no way the virus came from the Wuhan Lab in China either. Blows my mind those crazy conspiracy theorists can believe that.

It's not politics, pal. It's calling out the garbage, shady way this all went down, and the garbage shady way the government is pushing a vaccine on us now.

How you can all be so arrogant when your pants have fallen so far down in the past few weeks is what blows my mind.

Explain to me why the government wants to push the vaccine on us now? It couldn't possibly be because it works and is the path back to normalcy for everyone so what else could it be?
End Of Message
AG
The government does not exist to ensure your well being or that of society's.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.