Austin anti-COVID Vax doctor referrals for kids

9,792 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Shank Ag
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Windy City Ag said:

Man . . .look at that screen. The early 80s called. They want you to return the DOS PC when you are finished with it.
No way man, he made that on his Pip Boy
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

No way man, he made that on his Pip Boy
Awesome. I debated that reference for a little bit but concluded their were not enough Fallout geeks here. Well played.
DadHammer
AG
harge57 said:

AggieOne said:

My 15 year old got his first shot on Friday (true), Loves the 5G reception bump (not true..just making fun of the ignorant).

Are you people even testing if your kids already have anti bodies before you inject them? There is a very real chance they already had covid and had no idea. 40% of kids are asymptomatic.

And why are you vaccinating them for something that only 8 in 100,000 people in their age group have severe symptoms to?

Are you really risking your kids health (very small risk) for the hope it benefits others that didn't get the vaccine?

Have your kids gotten the flu shot every year? Statistically that is way more beneficial and more proven but I bet most were not in a hurry to get that every year.

Boggles my mind that people would vaccinate their kids for COVID.

Great Post
Dad-O-Lot
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

I have seen enough first hand vaccine sickness from my coworkers and my family to know I will not get my children vaccinated for what is a non issue for them.

When about 75% of our company had sickness following the vaccination, including all 5 last week from overseas holed up in their hotel rooms, I have enough information.

Having said that, I'm not sure shopping for an opinion would convince my wife of anything other than I shopped for an opinion.
THIS! I do not recall ever having it be "standard" or "expected" to be somewhat sick after a vaccination. For this vaccination it's just expected. "I'm getting vaccinated next week so I plan to take a day or two off work depending upon how it affects me."

or this conversation:

Person 1: " I got vaccinated last week"

Person 2: "which one?"

Person 1: "Moderna"

Person 2: "How did it affect you?"

Person 1: "Not bad, I felt a little tired and sore for a day, but not bad at all"

Person 2: "Yeah, it kicked my butt, I felt like crap for 2 days."

Or some variation. It's as though people are suprised if they don't have some sort of side effect from this vaccine.

The explanations: "It just shows that the vaccine is working." "It's your immune system kicking in"....

This illness is almost 100% benign for people under 30. Pushing this on our children is irresponsible.
Counterpoint
AG
Dad-O-Lot said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

I have seen enough first hand vaccine sickness from my coworkers and my family to know I will not get my children vaccinated for what is a non issue for them.

When about 75% of our company had sickness following the vaccination, including all 5 last week from overseas holed up in their hotel rooms, I have enough information.

Having said that, I'm not sure shopping for an opinion would convince my wife of anything other than I shopped for an opinion.
THIS! I do not recall ever having it be "standard" or "expected" to be somewhat sick after a vaccination.
I think the shingles vaccine is one (and it's WORSE than this vax, but infinitely better than shingles itself).

Diggity
AG
amazing how anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias all line up so neatly in these situations.
txjg
What has happened is very sad.

However If you want to get in on a piece of the profits for the coming health catastrophe of the next 1-2 decades from these Injections. I recommend

Roche Holdings.

The Old European Money Descendants of the founding Hoffmann and Oeri families own slightly over half of the bearer shares with voting rights.

The Family directly sits on the board of Trustees for the World Economic Forum behind Klaus Schwab
Picadillo
Sorry, it IS experimental and will remain so until it receives full FDA approval. You also have no basis to predict when full approval will come.
Livewire82
The discrediting of reports on Vaers was predictable. It doesn't make sense though.... It takes on average 30 minutes to complete one and falsely doing so is punishable with fines and imprisonment. Who the hell in their right would fabricate one? What gain is of such value that it justifies the time and risk?

And 'FDA approval' has never been a historically infallible gold standard for safety. Look into how many drugs are pulled after approval for unforeseen issues annually already.
gunan01
AG
Fines and imprisonment for false reports??
The Shank Ag
My biggest mind boggled moment is why when people with the red cross next to their screenname post, people still write off their opinions.

These people are not making bookoos of money from the vaccine. There isn't an inherit financial benefit.

What there does happen to be, is many years of schooling and experience in the field of medicine. That's something most of the people writing off the doctor's opinion have none of.

Would you go to your CPA and say, "Well my buddy that's a welder on facebook told me he knew more about my taxes, so I'm not going to use you anymore"? Is it your right to do that? Yes. Is it insanely stupid to ignore the professional in that field because someone with little to no knowledge or experience in the subject told you something different? Also yes.
Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

My biggest mind boggled moment is why when people with the red cross next to their screenname post, people still write off their opinions.
It is just this crowd. There has been an endless discussion regarding young earth creationism.

People have convinced themselves of all sorts of political conspiracy theory.

You saw the wholesale buy in from many to the QAnon stuff.

People can and happily do ignore rational thinking and self-delude. It is was it is.
Forum Troll
AG
The Shank Ag said:

These people are not making bookoos of money from the vaccine. There isn't an inherit financial benefit.

What there does happen to be, is many years of schooling and experience in the field of medicine. That's something most of the people writing off the doctor's opinion have none of.

Would you go to your CPA and say, "Well my buddy that's a welder on facebook told me he knew more about my taxes, so I'm not going to use you anymore"? Is it your right to do that? Yes. Is it insanely stupid to ignore the professional in that field because someone with little to no knowledge or experience in the subject told you something different? Also yes.
Dr Google/YouTube knows better, or the quack doctor(s) that share my political opinions and preconceived notions.
Livewire82
Yes...
From the website:

"Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment."
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Forum Troll said:

The Shank Ag said:

Dr Google/YouTube knows better, or the quack doctor(s) that share my political opinions and preconceived notions.

"people still write off their opinions." Opinions being the operative word.

Good analogy on CPAs. There are some really good ones, some really bad ones, and plenty that are crooks. But by all means, believe every one of them if that's what you want.
The Shank Ag
HowdyTexasAggies said:

Forum Troll said:

The Shank Ag said:

Good analogy on CPAs. There are some really good ones, some really bad ones, and plenty that are crooks. But buy all means, believe every one of them if that's what you want.
You kind of said it yourself. If there was one or two of them saying this is a great vaccine that most should take, and the vast majority said otherwise, I could see hesitancy. Instead the message almost universally is the opposite direction. Really think the overwhelming majority of doctors are crooks?
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
The Shank Ag said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Forum Troll said:

The Shank Ag said:

Good analogy on CPAs. There are some really good ones, some really bad ones, and plenty that are crooks. But buy all means, believe every one of them if that's what you want.
You kind of said it yourself. If there was one or two of them saying this is a great vaccine that most should take, and the vast majority said otherwise, I could see hesitancy. Instead the message almost universally is the opposite direction. Really think the overwhelming majority of doctors are crooks?
In no way did I insinuate the overwhelming majority of doctors are crooks. But, they are human and should be treated as such. Ever heard the term "Dr Mom"? Its not a myth.

I am not opposed to the vaccine. What am opposed to is people shaming other people for not wanting to take it, Especially those that are very low risk or have had COVID. I am all for high risk taking it.

harge57
AG
The Shank Ag said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Forum Troll said:

The Shank Ag said:

The WHO Says Children Should Not Receive COVID-19 Vaccines

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.precisionvaccinations.com/2021/06/21/who-says-children-should-not-receive-covid-19-vaccines%3famp
The Shank Ag
harge57 said:

The Shank Ag said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Forum Troll said:

The Shank Ag said:

The WHO Says Children Should Not Receive COVID-19 Vaccines

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.precisionvaccinations.com/2021/06/21/who-says-children-should-not-receive-covid-19-vaccines%3famp
Not really sure what that has to do with my point?

And the WHO has had a ton of problems with credibility

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.