Idaho Doc testifies on Vit D, Ivermectin and mRNA "Vaccines"

19,184 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HowdyTexasAggies
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Infection_Ag11 said:

94chem said:

The thread got banned for some unknown reason. At last count I was around 40 or so stars for pointing out that doctors are not scientists. Apparently saying this might be a ban-worthy offense, but it is nevertheless true.
It's not true at all. The majority of MDs and DOs have either a background in the hard sciences with significant research experience prior to medical training (the latter being a de facto requirement to get into medical school in the first place), practice in an academic medical center and are required to produce scientific research relevant to their field or are literally physician scientists who do nothing but produce medical research. Even a large number of private practice physicians have grants and produce research relevant to their field.

Saying physicians aren't scientists is like saying astronauts aren't pilots. Not ALL of them are, but the vast majority over the years have had significant private, commercial or military experience as pilots.

I know what doctors do. Yes, some of them are in research. How much did to get paid to do your graduate research? Who supplied your grant money? Who was your advisor? Can I look up your dissertation?
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
HowdyTexasAggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OldArmyBrent said:

Guys if you want to say something contrary to the standard "get vaccinated, wear a mask, flatten the curve" stuff, it needs to go to F16. This is not the place for debating settled science.

I hope this is sarcasm.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.