***** TEXAGS OFFICIAL Vaccinated Poll *****

6,740 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by West Point Aggie
Year of the Germaphobe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nope.

We lost more people to car accidents where I'm at, and I'm not in an at risk category.
bay fan
S
Both doses of Moderna down and it feels great.
NASAg03
Got natural immunity. Won't get a flu vaccine. Won't get a covid vaccine.
mccjames
AG
Got both doses!

only had the flu twice in my life, I don't get flu shots, but figured this is different enough so I will get it.

Easy come, Easy go
Rubble
AG
mccjames said:

Got both doses!

only had the flu twice in my life, I don't get flu shots, but figured this is different enough so I will get it.

Only twice in your life. I smell bull*****...unless you're 5
Dad
AG
Rubble said:

mccjames said:

Got both doses!

Twice for me too. I am class of '02. I have called in sick once in the last 14 years. I had what they call "it coming out of both ends" but it was all over in about 12 hours.
83AgCiti
AG
Got Pzizer, 2nd shot today

Only agreed to get it because our daughter is getting married in a couple of weeks, and my wife & I promised our daughter and the rest of the family would get it before the wedding. Otherwise, I'd pass.

Positive Yardage
AG
2nd Phizer dose on Friday. Only side effect was a little fatigue on Saturday.
ursusguy
AG
Got Moderna #2 yesterday. Other than a sore arm, it's been fine.
buffalo chip
S
Dad said:

Rubble said:

mccjames said:

Got both doses!

Twice for me too. I am class of '02. I have called in sick once in the last 14 years. I had what they call "it coming out of both ends" but it was all over in about 12 hours.
From where I am from, that is called "kneeling and sitting disease"...
buffalo chip
S
And, Moderna X2... The third arm is helpful...
fightingfarmer09
Rubble said:

mccjames said:

Got both doses!

Only got the flu shot recently cause we have small kids.

I can't remember ever having flu in my life. Let alone enough to go to the doctor to find out or miss work/school.
Leggo My Elko
AG
Both shots Pfizer. Side effects: about 6 hours of very mild achiness after the second shot.
34blast
Second Pfizer shot last Wednesday
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
That's a no from me dawg
Squadron7
AG
Got it because I am an old and because it allows me to see my Dad who is an old old.
End Of Message
AG
Never
Mark Fairchild
AG
Wife and I have prayed about this, and have decided to not be vaccinated. We are Catholic and are pro-life, and feel that we must take a stand for the cessation of using aborted babies being used for vaccination research. Every individual will face the Lord, and we will be called accountable for the choices each one of us has made. We are at peace with our decision.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
West Point Aggie
AG
This thread is like a much bigger example of my small neighborhood in SA

Fascinating s*** to witness...
Let’s Go Brandon!
erube
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Wife and I have prayed about this, and have decided to not be vaccinated. We are Catholic and are pro-life, and feel that we must take a stand for the cessation of using aborted babies being used for vaccination research. Every individual will face the Lord, and we will be called accountable for the choices each one of us has made. We are at peace with our decision.
Only J&J was using the "aborted babies". Moderna and Pfizer have nothing to do with this.

Are you "pro-life" as it relates to your own life?
Saxsoon
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops has asked for Catholics to avoid J&J and take Moderna or Pfizer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2021/03/questions-over-jj-vaccine-which-uses-stem-cells-divides-catholics-is-it-morally-acceptable-or-morally-compromised.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Another Doug
AG
Both popes got vaccinated
Trucker 96
Pfizer and Moderna may keep you from facing the Lord quite so soon, with no babies harmed in the making of this production.

I can appreciate twking a stand for religious reasons. But making sure it is an educated stand too would be wise
Romello
As of today
133 yes
18 no
56 never
A is A
AG
Romello said:

As of today
133 yes
18 no
56 never
according to your star posts. a lot of people (myself included) don't participate in star polls.

put me down for a no/never/not needed. Neither will my two kids, wife, in-laws, and parents. one Brother in law got it cause his comp gave a 2k bonus for those that got it. beyond that, of the 15 plus people in my close circle, only 1 got it, because he got 2k from it.

edit - I went and starred no for you. (should be 19 at the time of this post)
74OA
AG
Pfizer. Both.
West Point Aggie
AG
If I hear one more virtue signaler use the "hip" get jabbed term I'll puke. It is an injection; stop trying to romanticize it.
Let’s Go Brandon!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.