Ivermectin

1,344 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by gonemaroon
gonemaroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted on a couple threads and didn't get an answer. Just as a stock up measure I live where you can buy prescriptions (outside of US) - I read where Ivermectin is in shortage in some places.

What brand and dosage are Dr's prescribing of Ivermectin now? Are there other prescriptions that you take in combination with it?

There was the HCQ and Z-Pac route in the beginning but I assume that is now out of the question?

Merely trying to be prepared in the event...

Thanks in advance.
Tumble Weed
Edited: I really should not be talking about dosages since I do not work in the medical field. I will say that I think that ivermectin works, and worked fast.

I looked for the medication package but had already thrown it away.
Sq 17
On page one there is a couple of threads good discussion there both threads have Ivermectin in the title
I Am A Critic
Sq 17 said:

On page one there is a couple of threads good discussion there both threads have Ivermectin in the title

Clearly you didn't read the OP's very first sentence.
Username checks out.
Blackstreet
AG
It depends on weight. I'm assuming the above poster meant 20mg and not 200mg. It comes in 3mg tablets, and one protocol is to give 12mg -24mg on day 1 and then day 3 for treatment or post-exposure prophylaxis. For prophylaxis solely (without known exposure), dose on day 1 and day 3, and then weekly after that. Can dose every 2 weeks as well after 10 weeks. There are other protocols as well but this is the one I am most familiar with. I think there is a link referencing this on the other thread as well.
gonemaroon
AG
it would be for 250lbs pound person and a 170lbs pound person.

Thanks in advance and you can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting on the thread. Much appreciated.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.