Rona positive

2,396 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Athanasius
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
101 fever. Sleepy. No other symptoms.

36 yo male.

My dad wants me to take ivermectin.

Has anyone on the board taken it?
hoosierAG
AG
Wrong thread
AggieAuditor
AG
Haven't taken it yet and I haven't had covid but I'm gonna head to tractor supply and get some tomorrow. If I turn into a horse, so be it.
itsyourboypookie
My mom is on her was over with a bottle. Going to take some. Will report back tomorrow
Kay's Lounge
AG
Prayers for a quick recovery!
itsyourboypookie
Just took .4 ML
Ol Army 01
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

36 yo male.

I know a vet that has some in his OJ throughout the week; hasn't been sick and no side affects. That's gonna be a personal decision.

As an aside:
Hope you will be fine, 41 yr old male had it in December, 2 days of am I sick or just really tired. Day 3 no smell/taste; oh crap Can't get the wife/kids sick.

Kept on heavy doses of vitamins and day 4 felt 100% normal; minus no smell or taste. I am now donating blood and plasma.

Best of luck and God Bless
RockwallAg99
AG
My doc prescribed it for me. I wasn't really all that bad when I was prescribed it but I can say after the Ivermectin/Doxycycline prescription I did not get any worse and improved noticeably each day. Would I have had the same results without it? Not sure. I've been taking Dr. Rev's vitamin recommendations for several months. Both of those factors could have potentially contributed to me having a very mild case.
88planoAg
AG
Ol Army 01 said:

itsyourboypookie said:

36 yo male.

I know a vet that has some in his OJ throughout the week; hasn't been sick and no side affects. That's gonna be a personal decision.

As an aside:
Hope you will be fine, 41 yr old male had it in December, 2 days of am I sick or just really tired. Day 3 no smell/taste; oh crap Can't get the wife/kids sick.

Kept on heavy doses of vitamins and day 4 felt 100% normal; minus no smell or taste. I am now donating blood and plasma.

Best of luck and God Bless
Sorry for derail - when did you have it in December? I thought it took awhile to have antibodies show up. I tested positive 12/24 and have been waiting to get an antibody test.
itsyourboypookie
Fever is gone. Not as tired. Only slight headache remains.
itsyourboypookie
Although I didn't feel quite normal on Tuesday, my first symptoms (fever) didn't appear until weds.

Now I don't have any symptoms other than I feel stupid and lethargic. But one thing that does remain is I sweat terribly while sleeping. Like my bed, pillow, and blanket are visibly soaked. I wake up soaked throughout the night.

Has anyone else experienced this?
88planoAg
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Although I didn't feel quite normal on Tuesday, my first symptoms (fever) didn't appear until weds.

Now I don't have any symptoms other than I feel stupid and lethargic. But one thing that does remain is I sweat terribly while sleeping. Like my bed, pillow, and blanket are visibly soaked. I wake up soaked throughout the night.

Has anyone else experienced this?
unless it was you, I've seen this discussed somewhere. Best place to ask is the 'got covid' thread that is here somewhere.

Thankfully I didn't have night sweats, although I usually sweat very easily.
Newoldarmy
AG
Yes, I have a close friend that has this exact symptom.

I just looked at his text messages:

I feel kind of ok until evening, then get a fever that doesn't respond to meds, massive night sweats, then gradually feel better late morning. I've dropped 12 lbs and feel weak.

itsyourboypookie
Lost my taste and smell today.
Athanasius
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Lost my taste and smell today.
More prayers for you and yours.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.