Corona At work

1,824 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AgsMyDude
rlb28
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Employee had corona. Her daughter now has come into direct contact with someone with corona. How comfortable would u be w employee coming to work?
Aggie95
AG
strong chance employee wouldn't carry it into work, imo.
rlb28
AG
I agree. I'm really not well versed. My dad is 76 and works with us, so there's that.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Is there data suggesting people that already had corona continue to spread it even though they are immune to it? Unless I misunderstand, that's the concern right?

And...yes....protecting the older and high risk as you are should have been the only priority this entire time.
rlb28
AG
Yes. Again, I'm not up on the virus at all.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
rlb28 said:

Yes. Again, I'm not up on the virus at all.

I think odds pretty low, but Try also posting in one of the stickied threads at the top, one of the drs here might see it sooner.
I already have a dog
AG
There was a time when I would have this thread title and thought "I'm in!"
ORAggieFan
If they employee definitely had it and was fully out of the woods, I'd allow it.
jopatura
AG
If the daughter isn't showing symptoms I'd be okay with it. If the daughter was showing symptoms, I'd hesitate.
cc_ag92
AG
When did the employee have it?
Is she in regular contact with the exposed daughter? Has the daughter been directed to quarantine?

At my place of employment, the parent of a quarantined child (due to school exposure) is still expected to report to work and isn't considered a direct contact.

Now if the child tests positive OR develops symptoms, the parent is expected to quarantine.

Good luck with your decision.
Aston94
AG
Our rule has been that we don't limit workers who have been in contact with someone who has been in contact with someone. If her daughter shows symptoms then we would ask the employee to stay home.

If your employee has had the disease then we do not require them to be part of contact tracing for 3 months. Hope that helps .
In talking with sources connected to Meyer's family on Sunday, there was laughter about the persistence of the Texas pursuit.
AgsMyDude
AG
I already have a dog said:

There was a time when I would have this thread title and thought "I'm in!"

I want to go back to that time
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.