PPP's starting to fund

37,078 Views | 251 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pelayo
mazzag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BBVA finally called and emailed my PPP loan docs today. Should fund on Monday. We've been with BBVA for 7 years and just last year started moving accounts to a local bank. I'm glad we haven't closed our BBVA accounts completely. Our local bank is not an SBA lender and I believe getting the PPP would've taken longer, if funded at all.
Highway6
AG
Got ours through Chase today. Hated the process. Never had a way to have any questions answered.Will move to a small bank asap.
aglaohfour
AG
Just signed our promissory note etc, should be funded by Wednesday. It's a huge relief, but we will definitely be opening an account with a smaller bank soon. I think we'll have to keep an account at BOA too, because in the past we've had issues like getting tons of invalid fraud alerts and then not being able to reach a smaller bank when traveling internationally. But from now on I want a personal relationship with someone local. This whole process was absurd.
bangobango
AG
Money deposited in our account today.
80sGeorge
AG
BofA finally came through today.
dave99ag
AG
Funded today by a local bank and starting to move everything over to them.

A month after submitting with Chase, we finally got another e-mail stating our loan was rejected since it was submitted elsewhere. No way was I going to wait and hope on Chase getting their sh*t together to fund in the 2nd round. Done with them!
itsyourboypookie
EIDL through the SBA was approved and signed. 150k at 2.75% interest for 30 years.

We applied for the EIDL with 4 different LLCs.

Received grants on 3 of them.

I've heard they've capped it at 150k so not sure what to expect from here. I know of another small company that received 50k, but I've not heard of a lesser amount.

Also one of our private money investors received 100k.

Anyone else been approved/ funded?
Pelayo
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

EIDL through the SBA was approved and signed. 150k at 2.75% interest for 30 years.

We applied for the EIDL with 4 different LLCs.

Received grants on 3 of them.

I've heard they've capped it at 150k so not sure what to expect from here. I know of another small company that received 50k, but I've not heard of a lesser amount.

Also one of our private money investors received 100k.

Anyone else been approved/ funded?
150k seems to be the cap.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.