COVID-19 viability, detectability, and the grocery store.

965 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Memphis 7
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At this point, I am thinking that if the precautions I am taking when bringing stuff home from the grocery store are necessary to prevent me from getting the CV....then I am, at some point, getting the CV,

I have read lots about other people wiping everything down with wet wipes, using sunshine, or Lysol, etc.

My question is this: If instead of doing all of this you instead staged food coming into the house by setting it on shelves or in another fridge in the garage....how long should you leave it there before being able to not worry about then bringing it into the house.

I mean, if I went to the store and got a bunch of canned goods, couldn't I just leave that in the garage for 2-3 days before bringing it in and be fine?

How long is the CV actually viable (as opposed to just detectable) on anything?
Cant Think of a Name
AG
Just leave the beer on the porch and PM me the address. I'll watch over it for you
The Fall Guy
AG
We just wash out hands a lot. That's about all you can do at this point
The Fall Guy
AG
Take vitamin C, eat oranges. Eat healthier.
Memphis 7
That's what I've been doing. Leaving food in the garage that I can for 3 days.

The other stuff I wipe down. Wash hands a lot.

Outside of shooting a deer in my backyard, and living off of that, not really sure what other option there is... and apparently even the deer might have it and eating the deer would give it to me. /Neighbor told me this, heard it on joe rogan

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.