Got our 3rd positive in Yoakum

2,329 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Premium
AgsMnn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Small town with its 3rd positive. The last 2 have been from the same family. I have more details, but they are pure speculation and won't post them.
hellapark
AG
I live in Lavaca County and would be interested in more details.

I believe they said the first case in yoakum was due to travel from the west coast. They gave some warnings about a couple of places the guy visited in yoakum. It makes sense a family member caught it, but the 3rd person is the curious one.
Dad
AG
hellapark said:

I live in Lavaca County and would be interested in more details.

I believe they said the first case in yoakum was due to travel from the west coast. They gave some warnings about a couple of places the guy visited in yoakum. It makes sense a family member caught it, but the 3rd person is the curious one.

When you say curious it makes me think something shady is going on like a potential affair between the people that have it. That's what I get for watching soaps when I was younger.
hellapark
AG
Nope, just genuinely curious.
bay fan
S
You mean three you know of....
Ag_09
AG
Following. My parents live in Yoakum and the more information that comes out on these cases, the better.
jdc98
AG
Following; in-laws live in Yoakum
AgsMnn
AG
First case was a truck driver. They listed the places he ate at and I believe hurt those businesses a lot. That's why they did not come out and give more details on the 2nd one.

The second and third case are from the same family/house not sure. Again this is what I have heard, but I heard there is a chain restaurant that closed when the second case was announced. I have not driven by to verify though yet.
redassag12
AG
Following. Family at our farm house on county road 400
ClickClack
AG
AgsMnn said:

Small town with its 3rd positive. The last 2 have been from the same family. I have more details, but they are pure speculation and won't post them.

What's the point of saying this? Just end your post after the word family, then.
Premium
AG
ClickClack said:

AgsMnn said:

What's the point of saying this? Just end your post after the word family, then.

He wants us to beg for the dirt... and here we are.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.