Verified Doctor Tag

55,188 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MarathonAg12
one MEEN Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TelcoAg said:

rfvgy12 said:

How about an economist tag?
We're not going to tag wizards and charlatans here.
By wizards you mean 40 year old virgins right? Don't want to know what verification process that includes.
Harrison Wells
AG
The number of responses expressing concern that people will only listen to actual doctors now...
tysker
AG
RCR06 said:

Gotta love texags posters.

Staff: Hey we're gonna do something to try and help everyone
Posters: That's great, but here's what you should do....
So we're just like most every doctor I know
jt16
AG
Can I get a non essential tag?
Azariah
AG
I see you've come up with a way to verify the Swiss among us.

Flag of Switzerland

Red Cross
Rutedown
WatchOle said:

Hey TexAgs,

We've created a new verified doctor tag to help you better understand the credentials of users posting here. The tag looks like this and appears next to a user's username above their post:

Please note: The discussion material posted on this forum or other forums on TexAgs is for general informational purposes only. The medical professionals posting on this forum, whether verified or not, are not providing specific medical advice and they are not creating a doctor-patient relationship. This forum should not be a substitute for seeking your own medical advice from your medical provider. The TexAgs terms of use apply to all forums and TexAgs is not responsible for any messages posted by its users.

If you are a doctor and would like to be verified for a tag, please email - through your work account - your username, full name, and basic medical credentials to support_at_texags.com. We will review your request and get you setup.

Many thanks!

Brandon '95

Could we get one that flags Forum 16 posters?
TrustTheAwesomeness
AG
Sarduakar said:

Can i get a Rocket Scientist Tag?
How about a Rocket Surgeon tag instead?
KidDoc
AG
TrustTheAwesomeness said:

Sarduakar said:

Can i get a Rocket Scientist Tag?
How about a Rocket Surgeon tag instead?
Is that what we are calling Urologists these days?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
abram97
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

abram97 said:

Sweet
I knew you were a doctor because you had 3 stars, no need to double dip.
HA! I'm rich bi-atch! <honk - honk>
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
WatchOle said:

Hey TexAgs,

We've created a new verified doctor tag to help you better understand the credentials of users posting here. The tag looks like this and appears next to a user's username above their post:

Please note: The discussion material posted on this forum or other forums on TexAgs is for general informational purposes only. The medical professionals posting on this forum, whether verified or not, are not providing specific medical advice and they are not creating a doctor-patient relationship. This forum should not be a substitute for seeking your own medical advice from your medical provider. The TexAgs terms of use apply to all forums and TexAgs is not responsible for any messages posted by its users.

If you are a doctor and would like to be verified for a tag, please email - through your work account - your username, full name, and basic medical credentials to support_at_texags.com. We will review your request and get you setup.

Many thanks!

Brandon '95

So where is my tag? Dermatologists are real docs too.
abram97
AG
dermdoc said:

WatchOle said:

That's not true...
Neither are radiologists or rad/onc docs.

dermdoc
AG
Calling Keegan
Patentmike
AG
dermdoc said:

Calling Keegan
Dermatologists are to doctors as drummers are to musicians.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

Mr. Nobody
the auto disclaimer (already) is one of the reasons this site is top notch.
dermdoc
AG
abram97 said:

dermdoc said:

WatchOle said:

That's not true...
Neither are radiologists or rad/onc docs.

Bull***** They wear scrubs and hospital badges.
Pelayo
AG
dermdoc said:

WatchOle said:

Hey TexAgs,

Many thanks!

Brandon '95

you sure about that?
swimmerbabe11
DISCLAIMER IS MISSPELLED IN THE SIGNATURE LINES OF THESE DOCTORS AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE

on an unrelated note, are there any verified psychiatrists?
dermdoc
AG
Pelayo said:

dermdoc said:

WatchOle said:

Hey TexAgs,

Many thanks!

Brandon '95

you sure about that?
No. But it was worth a try.
dermdoc
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

DISCLAIMER IS MISSPELLED IN THE SIGNATURE LINES OF THESE DOCTORS AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE

Dermatologist, psychiatrist what is the difference?
swimmerbabe11
none if you wear all of your emotions on your face.
dermdoc
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

none if you wear all of your emotions on your face.
I am the champion of skin deep emotions. Ask my wife.
malenurse
AG
unimboti nkum said:

i recommend a naughty nurse tag as well.
Sign me up
Post removed:
by user
videoag98
AG
one MEEN Ag
AG
dermdoc said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Dermatologist, psychiatrist what is the difference?

They both make you comfortable in the skin you're in.
one MEEN Ag
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
The new tag for lawyers is a chocolate starfish.
bones75
AG
Just so I can gaze at my new tag.
And I post this, just realized the tag comes with a "medical disclaimer".
mernaggie12
AG
Ha. Me too.
cisgenderedAggie
bones75 said:

Just so I can gaze at my new tag.
And I post this, just realized the tag comes with a "medical disclaimer".

I can't wait to see some completely unrelated awful bull**** or personal swipe get posted on some other board in the future with that disclaimer on it.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Checking in.
Badace52
AG
Info sent...
SunrayAg
AG
dermdoc said:

Pelayo said:

dermdoc said:

WatchOle said:

Hey TexAgs,

Many thanks!

Brandon '95

you sure about that?
No. But it was worth a try.

I pay my dermatologist 300 bucks to look at me naked for about a minute every time I visit. That's either a doctors wage or a ... something else...
Ag81Golf
I am an amateur gynecologist and majored in braille anatomy. How do I get my tag?
Dr. Horrible
What if I'm a Doctor like Dr. Pepper is a Doctor?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.