*****Aggies vs. Ole Miss - Saturday*****

74,362 Views | 1064 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by WC87
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
at second: Gonzalez

Calarco

0-1 Fouled back

1-3 for out #3

Rebels: 14
Aggies: 5

Mid 9th

Runs/Hits/Errors
OLE: 14/10/0
AGS: 5/11/0
#1AG777
AG
Sorry sir, didn't realize that you were indeed the only true Aggie. Perhaps the rest of us should surrender our Aggiedom so you can realize your dream of being the only realAggie. As a 3rd generation Aggie I don't know what I was thinking offering up realistic commentary.
AggieBB
AG
All the momentum shifted when the dope behind the plate talked the third base ump out of the HR
trouble
AG
WAR HYMN

MAGIC
powerbelly
AG
#1AG777 said:

Sorry sir, didn't realize that you were indeed the only true Aggie. Perhaps the rest of us should surrender our Aggiedom so you can realize your dream of being the only realAggie. As a 3rd generation Aggie I don't know what I was thinking offering up realistic commentary.
Did your grandfather teach you to be a whiny ***** about sports or did you get that on your own?
Aggie12B
AG
MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN AGS
#1AG777
AG
No, but he didn't teach me to accept being a loser like yours obviously did.
AggieBand2004
AG
#1AG777 said:

Sounds good. Can I be the one to change your log in password?
AgE2theBONE
AG
#1AG777 said:

I've noticed lots of people defend being whiny by calling it "being realistic."

Everybody's disappointed with tonight.

How you express that reflects who you are. Same goes for me.
jkag89
Aggies2009 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Rule#2 said:

jkag89 said:

#1AG777 said:

Please give me an example of when a good coach came to A&M and got better? Maybe Coach Henry in track? Anyone else? I think we could list the the ones that seemed to get worse…
So who would you have hired? Do you really think we are going to steal a coach that has won a CWS?

I don't have a problem hiring Schloss. But it seems he should be more focused on his pitching staff than any kind of stadium renovation or old men with newspapers in the stands.

Yeah, you should get in touch and let him know how to do his job. He's only coached 6 teams to Omaha. I'm sure he'd listen to your wisened input.
What he did at TCU means little to me. Last year was an incredible year for sure, and I'm willing to be patient and watch him work.

But watching our team put on poor showing after poor showing while he badmouths our fanbase and worries about the dance team doesn't really help things.
Second season here. It is not as if he took over a smooth running team where the coach was hired away, retired or forced out due to off field situations.

Quite frankly, there is a portion of our fan base that deserved the scolding Schloss gave them.
Lance Uppercut
AG
LaViolette

1-0 Ball
1-1 Fouled back
2-1 Ball low and outside
3-1 Ball high
3-2 Foul

Walks

Bot 9th
0 out

Runs/Hits/Errors
#1AG777 said:

Didn't say I was, once again if you can post your observations, I can post mine. Not even sure how you got that from what i posted.
powerbelly
AG
#1AG777 said:

No, but he didn't teach me to accept being a loser like yours obviously did.
I'm no accepting anything. Glad to hear grandpappy had some gumption at least.
Sterling82
powerbelly said:

#1AG777 said:

Did your grandfather teach you to be a whiny ***** about sports or did you get that on your own?

You should lay off. I don't know why it's so upsetting for another fan to be upset over poor performance. I may not agree with all of it but it doesn't justify ridicule.
Ag 11
AG
I'll take 9 runs here, I'm not too greedy
Lance Uppercut
AG
at first: LaViolette

Targac

0-1
1-1 Ball outside
--LaViolette steals 2nd on the pitch--
1-2 Foul tip

Ks Swinging

Bot 9th
1 out

Runs/Hits/Errors

trouble
AG
Can we just focus on what's left of the dang game?
powerbelly
AG
Sterling82 said:

powerbelly said:

#1AG777 said:

You should lay off. I don't know why it's so upsetting for another fan to be upset over poor performance. I may not agree with all of it but it doesn't justify ridicule.
If people are going to act like children I will ridicule them. Feel free to block me if it bothers you.
t - cam
AG
How does 14 runs happen on 10 hits?
Aggies2009
AG
jkag89 said:

Aggies2009 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Rule#2 said:

jkag89 said:

#1AG777 said:

Please give me an example of when a good coach came to A&M and got better? Maybe Coach Henry in track? Anyone else? I think we could list the the ones that seemed to get worse…
So who would you have hired? Do you really think we are going to steal a coach that has won a CWS?

I don't have a problem hiring Schloss. But it seems he should be more focused on his pitching staff than any kind of stadium renovation or old men with newspapers in the stands.

Yeah, you should get in touch and let him know how to do his job. He's only coached 6 teams to Omaha. I'm sure he'd listen to your wisened input.
What he did at TCU means little to me. Last year was an incredible year for sure, and I'm willing to be patient and watch him work.

But watching our team put on poor showing after poor showing while he badmouths our fanbase and worries about the dance team doesn't really help things.
Second season here. It is not as if he took over a smooth running team where the coach was hired away, retired or forced out due to off field situations.

Quite frankly, there is a portion of our fan base that deserved the scolding Schloss game them.
I don't disagree. But when his team is performing the way it is, that's not a good look.

I do think last year was a very pleasant surprise that kinda worked against Schloss. We knew he had his work cut out for him, but when the team went on their run last year, people expected more of that this year. At what point do we stop blaming Childress, though?
Aggies2009
AG
t - cam said:

How does 14 runs happen on 10 hits?
Walks
BreNayPop
AG
10 walks and 2hbp
W
AG
sloppy there by Ole Miss
AgE2theBONE
AG
Only need 8 more now!

I've seen more amazing Olsen Magic than that.
RED AG 98
AG
It worked, but not a fan. Stealing 2nd I get. Why 3rd there when we need to bat around?
Ag 11
AG
Keep chipping away
t - cam
AG
BreNayPop said:

10 walks and 2hbp

Jeez, I missed the whole game due to kids sports but that's a terrible stat.
Lance Uppercut
AG
at first: LaViolette

Thompson

0-1 Called
--LaViolette steals 3rd on the pitch, the throw down gets into Left, E2, LaViolette scores--
0-2
1-2 Ball outside
2-2 Ball outside

Double down the Left Field Line

Aggies: 6

Bot 9th
1 out

Runs/Hits/Errors
OLE: 14/10/1
AGS: 6/12/0

Aggies2009
AG
AgE2theBONE said:

Only need 8 more now!

When?
jkag89

MOAR!
AgE2theBONE
AG
I'm calling it now:

JT is back.
AgE2theBONE
AG
Aggies2009 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Only need 8 more now!

When?

Rice.

1998, I think
Aggie12B
AG
Jace LaViolette steals 3rd base and scores on an E2 Bubbles
jkag89
jkag89
AgE2theBONE said:

Aggies2009 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Only need 8 more now!

When?

Rice.

1998, I think
sippie 1989!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.