Great Job Coaching Staff (re: coaches clinic)

992 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AgEng06
Todd 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I haven't been on TexAgs as much recently, so I don't know if this was discussed or not. In addition to the Women's Clinic, our coaching staff hosted a two-hour coaches clinic via Zoom last night.

As the president of our local Little League, I registered to see what they had to say. My eleven year old and I listened and I was super impressed with the messages even HE walked away with. We have some incredible men leading our program. My son got to meet Coach a few years back at a TCU game. He has a lineup card Coach signed for him hanging in his room. My in-laws live in Fort Worth and enrolled him in the TCU baseball camp the year that Coach came home to Aggieland, so he didn't get to meet him there. The kids don't know it yet, but we'll be in Aggieland the first weekend of spring break for the Northern Kentucky series.

Just wanted to say great job coaching staff! Hope that was the first of many.

AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Todd 02 said:

I haven't been on TexAgs as much recently, so I don't know if this was discussed or not. In addition to the Women's Clinic, our coaching staff hosted a two-hour coaches clinic via Zoom last night.

As the president of our local Little League, I registered to see what they had to say. My eleven year old and I listened and I was super impressed with the messages even HE walked away with. We have some incredible men leading our program. My son got to meet Coach a few years back at a TCU game. He has a lineup card Coach signed for him hanging in his room. My in-laws live in Fort Worth and enrolled him in the TCU baseball camp the year that Coach came home to Aggieland, so he didn't get to meet him there. The kids don't know it yet, but we'll be in Aggieland the first weekend of spring break for the Northern Kentucky series.

Just wanted to say great job coaching staff! Hope that was the first of many.

Hey, me too. Wish I hadn't missed this clinic.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.