Stupid Question: What Ticket Site to go to for Baseball Tickets?

1,557 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by trouble
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What is the best site to purchase tickets to individual games held by season ticket holders? Thanks
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
BQ_90
AG
Ticket exchange on Texags

stubhub
HoustonAg2106
AG
I miss flash seats

Unfortunately StubHub is where you have to go
trouble
AG
I typically just use this board. Pay through PayPal, transfer through 12th man.
jigsaw87
AG
I prefer to buy from anyone on TexAgs with an Ag tag because you avoid high fees from StubHub.
dermdoc
AG
BQ_90 said:

Ticket exchange on Texags

stubhub
Agree.

Mark, you might just post what games you want to buy tickets to on this forum and the ticket exchange.

After that, Stubhub.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Alyag08
AG
I had the same "stupid" question and have one more so figured I'd just add it here. What sections have seatbacks? Is it all lower level and then the 3 upper sections behind home plate?

I bought tickets through 12th man for some games but I want to take my dad to the games vs. Ole Miss on 3/31 and 4/1 and hope to find tickets with seatbacks when he goes.
aggietony2010
AG
205-207 are the chairback seats (as well as all lower level).

FYI, the rest of the 200s are bench seats, but the benches have back rests (unlike the bench seats as Kyle)
ensign_beedrill
AG
Alyag08 said:

I had the same "stupid" question and have one more so figured I'd just add it here. What sections have seatbacks? Is it all lower level and then the 3 upper sections behind home plate?

I bought tickets through 12th man for some games but I want to take my dad to the games vs. Ole Miss on 3/31 and 4/1 and hope to find tickets with seatbacks when he goes.
All seats in the main seating area have backs. The lower deck and the three sections behind home plate in the upper deck are individual seats. The rest of the upper deck is benches with backs. If you go for the upper deck individual seats, I don't recommend the row right in front of the press box as it is very cramped, no leg room (and I am not a tall person). I'm not sure if the rest of the seats are like that.
Alyag08
AG
Thank you both. I forgot that the benches have backs too.
JW_TXAG13
AG
I'll use this thread for my stupid question, it seems like lawn seats aren't available on Stubhub. Was going to get some since we have some kids to bring along.

Any idea if lawn seats are for students only now or what gives?

I guess for those with young kids, what section is usually best these days?
trouble
AG
Lawn seats are GA only. Just buy them off the 12th man site.

For day games, I like 3rd base side for my kids because of the sun. Night games, we sit anywhere.
JW_TXAG13
AG
Thank you sir
trouble
AG
Ma'am. And you're welcome
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.