So all seating for weekend series has been sold already

1,748 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BQ_90
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not including SRO/Lawn... How we haven't started an expansion of Olsen is ridiculous.
W
AG
well, there were some folks that thought reducing capacity was a good idea...
Farmer1906
AG
There is a 60 M plan that is about 2-3 years away. Gunna have to make it work until then and pay high secondary for a seat.
Bullpen Chias
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

Not including SRO/Lawn... How we haven't started an expansion of Olsen is ridiculous.

Opening Weekend there are reserved seats available in the main seating bowl for Friday and Saturday. There are seats available in all lower level, non-club sections except for 110 and 111
Bullpen Chias
AG
Vs Portland there are seats available in several lower and upper sections

Vs N. Kentucky same thing.

At this moment, you can buy lower level seats for 16 of the 35 games on the schedule. Upper level reserved for 18 of 35
ChoppinDs40
AG
how many of the conference slate games?
Bullpen Chias
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

Well, I have those games, but it also meant I had to buy all those games you don't want in order to get them.
Farmer1906
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

Well, I have those games, but it also meant I had to buy all those games you don't want in order to get them.

Plenty of people wanted to buy them all and couldn't.

I don't think there is much of an argument that we haven't outgrown our current seating footprint.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Bullpen Chias said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

I don't think there is much of an argument that we haven't outgrown our current seating footprint.

That's fair, but I would also say that while Olsen is its current size, get out to the ballpark for those non-conference series and let's fill those up. Our fans filling those to capacity would hasten (and perhaps add to) the expanded capacity of Olsen.

If you only want to cherry-pick a few conference games, there's a solution for that too these days.
dermdoc
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

Farmer1906 said:

Bullpen Chias said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

That's fair, but I would also say that while Olsen is its current size, get out to the ballpark for those non-conference series and let's fill those up. Our fans filling those to capacity would hasten (and perhaps add to) the expanded capacity of Olsen.

If you only want to cherry-pick a few conference games, there's a solution for that too these days.
Great post.

This team deserves our support.

And ANY Aggie baseball is more fun than almost anything else I do. Even if it not a SEC or name team.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jigsaw87
AG
I have been trying to buy season tickets for the last two years, but have been unsuccessful. I have bought single game tickets for non-conference weekend series, but it's difficult to even get single game tickets for weekend conference games. I live out of town so am not able to make midweek games with my work and family schedule.
greg.w.h
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

YOU didn't donate enough and incremental revenue doesn't pay for capital expenditures. Learn to business…
BQ_90
AG
TMF donor presale started, first weekend I see seats for all games. Fri and sat maybe are singles. Plenty of Sunday seats

Join the TMF to get shot before they go on sale to the public
dermdoc
AG
BQ_90 said:

TMF donor presale started, first weekend I see seats for all games. Fri and sat maybe are singles. Plenty of Sunday seats

Join the TMF to get shot before they go on sale to the public

It is embarrassing that we have less than 20k 12th Man Foundation members.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ChoppinDs40
AG
You mean 20k donors that aren't buying season tickets to baseball?
Leander - Ag
AG
W said:

We didn't think big enough when we built BBP.
BQ_90
AG
Leander - Ag said:

W said:

We didn't think big enough when we built BBP.

We didn't have donors willing to pay for a bigger park. It took Blue Bell coming in to get what we got
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.