Blue Bell Parking

1,314 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 12th Man Ag
cwsaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does the 100J lot have reserved spaces? I have a new pass and it has a number on all the passes so was curious.
Dw2022
AG
The only reserved spaces are for suite/club parking permits. 100J permits are first come first serve within the lot
cwsaggie
AG
Thanks
fireAG06
AG
I didn't get my normal Blue Bell pass this year. Long time season ticket holder and this is the first year I didn't get a Blue Bell Parking pass. Disappointing but understand that's what comes after a big momentum swing!

All that to say, I'm interested in buying a blue bell pass for the season or any individual games that may be for sale.
Drbill73
AG
Same here! Long -time season ticket holder . Have always had parking pass in Olsen. When I called the12th Man Foundation, they said they had so many people increase their donations that we got pushed out. Still, I have a space for parking my trailer in Olsen.
fireAG06
AG
I don't think people increased their donations, I think many who have lots and lots of priority points from football bought into season tickets this year and it bumped the mere mortals to the bottom.

A little walk from Reed is a price I'm willing to pay for the momentum the team seems to have. Of course, I'd happily buy a Blue Bell pass from anyone willing to sell!
12th Man Ag
AG
fireAG06 said:

I don't think people increased their donations, I think many who have lots and lots of priority points from football bought into season tickets this year and it bumped the mere mortals to the bottom.

A little walk from Reed is a price I'm willing to pay for the momentum the team seems to have. Of course, I'd happily buy a Blue Bell pass from anyone willing to sell!

Well, there were hardly any season tickets available, so this is doubtful. If you have had season tickets for a long time and never gave any other money to the athletic department, it is feasible that some baseball season ticket holders who also have football tickets (or tickets for other sports where you get PP) knocked you out because their priority points are growing faster than yours.
fireAG06
AG
Agreed.

I was shocked when it happened to me. During the social distancing year, my priority points were high enough to not just get my 4 baseball seats but to get significantly better seats. Maybe I misinterpreted how many people just opted out.

I'm too a football donor. Albeit not the high high donation level but my 8 seats certainly are not the cheapest. My PP ranking is steadily in the incline.
12th Man Ag
AG
Not sure how you can keep dropping with that many seats. Maybe the high dollar donors just keep pushing everyone else lower and lower. It is a hard game to stay on the top. Especially if you have folks in front of you with matching donations from their job. I lost my matching gift 17 years ago and drop lower and lower in rank every year.
fireAG06
AG
That's the thing. My PP ranking is not dropping. It's getting better. And has been since my fist set of season tickets in 2006. I currently have about 3,000 points with a ranking of about 3,000 out of the almost 18,000 donors. And with a stadium full of 20 plus year season ticket holders who haven't had much for priority points, it's a head scratcher.

Lots of people are gaining a bunch of PP from buying tickets to resale, lots of people just giving large amounts of cash, and certainly the matching donations help! Each of those scenarios helps to fund our programs so I'm not one to complain about any of it.

I'm certainly not claiming anything nefarious, I just feel like it's more than just people increasing their donation level! Either way, I'm looking forward to February!
12th Man Ag
AG
You will pass me soon enough. I am ranked 2100 and have had season tickets since 1993! Started 13 years after me and closing fast!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.