Pre-Season Autographs?

1,357 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RookieW1221
Rodney Dean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My daughter really wants to get a foul ball signed that we caught (well, it hit her shoulder, but still) last year. Any events to do this as the season gets started?
TxAgg07
AG
I think there is normally a meet and greet before the season. Not sure if that's been scheduled.
dabo man
AG
You might call the baseball office. You used to be able to drop stuff like that off, and any players who cared to sign it would.

EDIT - It was either '98 or '99 that there was a "Texas A&M Fans" sign at Baylor directing us to all sit on the first base side. A friend of mine stole the sign, dropped it off in the baseball office, and the team signed it.
ensign_beedrill
AG
They used to do a signing event after one game every year but it has been years since they did that. I know last year the team all did a signing at a basketball game before the season.
Aggieangler93
AG
The pre-season event in past years was called the Aggie Leadoff and was put on by the Brazos County A&M club. I checked their website and don't see it listed in their event calendar. I will reach out. It was a great time when we could make it, for my kids, and also for me!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Bullpen Chias
AG
Last year the team did a full-team autograph session at The Warehouse on June 1st. I would expect they'd do something like this again.
trouble
AG
They've really cracked down on the only things bought from us can be signed rule though. A friend who went to the basketball one had to take stuff back to her car.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Get your autographs tonight!
https://www.facebook.com/AggieBaseball/photos/a.230201057069689/6147399535349782/?type=3&mibextid=cr9u03
SECTAMU#1
Yes, baseball team is signing autographs before the Vanderbilt basketball game tonight.
trouble
AG
Dangit, we've already got plans for this evening
ensign_beedrill
AG
Pantera
AG
Do they allow autograph's at the coaches hour at Rudy's?

May be an opportunity to at least get coach to sign it
RookieW1221
Yes. Coach and usually a couple players.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.