Come Cheer for Aggie Baseball at Minute Maid!!!

3,919 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ptothemo
HoustonAg2106
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

I got mine switched over email relatively easy as well. I moved maybe 3 rows but that was just to maintain aisle seats.

Same they just fixed it for me very quickly
ptothemo
AG
Gomer95 said:

I can't make this although I'd love to but I assume it'll be streaming somewhere, at least on ESPN+?

In years past, most of the games have been on AT&T Sportsnet due to the affiliation with the Astros. I know they had some geographic blocking on their streaming as of a couple years ago, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.
BatteredAggie19
In years past they have streamed it on YouTube and Astros.com since AT&T Sports is only in the Houston area
cbminers
AG
Anyone who went last year and can comment on availability of concessions? I'm assuming the basics will be available but maybe not some of the specialty stuff?
ensign_beedrill
AG
They typically have several stands open. Yes, basic stuff. Be careful though. I got raw chicken tenders at this event before.
dermdoc
AG
ptothemo said:

Gomer95 said:

I can't make this although I'd love to but I assume it'll be streaming somewhere, at least on ESPN+?

In years past, most of the games have been on AT&T Sportsnet due to the affiliation with the Astros. I know they had some geographic blocking on their streaming as of a couple years ago, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.
Last year the games were streamed on Astros.com and the MLB network app.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ptothemo
AG
Thank y'all for clarifying the streaming options. I didn't realize that was the case, I should have stated that living in Houston always makes it easy for me to just switch over to AT&T Sportsnet in the old school linear way.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.