Come Cheer for Aggie Baseball at Minute Maid!!!

3,953 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ptothemo
KVK77TexAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our Aggie Baseball team is playing in the Shriner's Children's College Classic on March 3, 4 and 5. We are the Home team in 2 of our 3 games. Play Louisville, Tceh and Michigan. Reserved seat Ticket packages and individual tickets on sale now as well as General Admission at minutemaid.com . Let's pack this place out with Maroon and White and lead our guys to Victory!!! I'm IN!!! Section 113 Row 12. Let's Goooo!!!
TMartin

In the past you could sit anywhere you wanted except directly behind home plate where all the scouts sit. Is that still the case?
dermdoc
AG
TMartin said:

In the past you could sit anywhere you wanted except directly behind home plate where all the scouts sit. Is that still the case?

No. There is Diamond club seating and reserved seating lower past the dugouts. GA is past that.

Google 2023 Minute Maid Classic and it will show you.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexAg1822
AG
Does anyone know what side we are on for the games? Want to make sure before buying. TIA
dermdoc
AG
Should be first base dugout Friday and Sunday and third base Saturday.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexAg1822
AG
Thanks, Derm
SECTAMU#1
Bought my tickets today.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Got'em, total series. Where is best place to stay??? Sorry, just went with the Westin as it seems to be RIGHT next to Minute Maid, apologize for not knowing more about Houston.

Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
fdt88rv
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Got'em, total series. Where is best place to stay???

If you want an easy walk, this is a great hotel.

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/houmq-marriott-marquis-houston/overview/
FDT88RV Marine to the Corps
Captain Pablo
AG
dermdoc said:

Should be first base dugout Friday and Sunday and third base Saturday.

Thanks!

also, looks like reserved seats are behind the plate, dugouts, and out to about the edge of the infield

GA starts there and continues into the outfield
dermdoc
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Got'em, total series. Where is best place to stay??? Sorry, just went with the Westin as it seems to be RIGHT next to Minute Maid, apologize for not knowing more about Houston.

We are all at the Westin.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Howdy Derm, we will finally get to meet in person (I know you are excited beyond belief!). So looking forward to meeting you and Mrs Derm!!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
FunkyTownAg
AG
Still pumped but why in the world would they not have us play TCU
Captain Pablo
AG
FunkyTownAg said:

Still pumped but why in the world would they not have us play TCU
We played them last time at Minute Maid, and also several times in the last 6-8 years

Haven't played Tech in a decade

Maybe they just wanted to shake things up

It'll be OK
TXAGBQ76
AG
Got mine!
HoustonAg2106
AG
Purchased!

Last time we were there was 2019, way overdue for this tournament
KVK77TexAg
AG
This is gonna be a blast!!! Lot's of great places to eat in the downtown area and lots of great Craft Breweries if anyone wants recommendations.
agswin1988
AG
there is a new brewery literally a couple hundred yards from the stadium on the north side called Frost Brewery. They just opened within the last year and it is a great place. Owners told me allow for customers to park their cars and drink before games and then walk to stadium without having to pay extra for parking.

I am not much on this type of beer but we did some work there and I went up on my own after and tried some of their samples and they were actually good tasting to me for what that is worth.
Homesick Aggie
AG
Can you buy tickets for just the A&M or do you have to pay for all the games that day?
Priorities in life-
Faith, Family, Friends and my FIGHTING TEXAS AGGIES
HoustonAg2106
AG
Homesick Aggie said:

Can you buy tickets for just the A&M or do you have to pay for all the games that day?

You pay for all 3 games for the day. It's only $20 in GA and $36 in the more premium seating behind the dugout
Dobie Ag
Schedule change for the tournament. A&M now plays:

Friday - Louisville @ 7:00
Saturday - Rice @ 7:00
Sunday - Texas Tech @ 7:00
75AG
AG
Whelp, that just screwed up our plans
HoustonAg2106
AG
Dobie Ag said:

What's the reason for the change? I already bought my tickets for Saturday and was looking forward to the previous matchup
Dobie Ag
HoustonAg2106 said:

Dobie Ag said:

What's the reason for the change? I already bought my tickets for Saturday and was looking forward to the previous matchup
I just read it had to do with accommodating travel issues with some of the teams.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Does anyone know if we are still in the third base dugout Saturday night?
dermdoc
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

We are now home team for Saturday night and visitor Sunday so we should be first base dugout Saturday.
HoustonAg2106
AG
dermdoc said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

We are now home team for Saturday night and visitor Sunday so we should be first base dugout Saturday.

That's lame, I hope I can change seats now
ensign_beedrill
AG
LAAAAME...... was looking forward to playing Michigan. Playing Rice three times in a year? Blah.
Angry Beaver
AG
Dobie Ag said:

What was the schedule before?
CoppellAg93
AG

Quote:

What was the schedule before?
Saturday - Texas Tech @ 7:00
Sunday - Michigan @ 3:00
Lonestar_Ag09
AG

I just got an email the schedule changed. We had tickets forthe earlier sunday game
TrueAg86
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

dermdoc said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

That's lame, I hope I can change seats now

I was able to change my seats very easily by contacting the Astros ticket office at tickethelp@astros.com

When they responded via email about a day later, I asked if they could contact me by phone so we could both view the available seat inventory (https://www.mlb.com/astros/tickets/college-classic) and take care of it together.

Within a few minutes I received a call from Alex DeLeon from the Astros ticket office. Alex was very helpful and we were able to select our new seats for the Saturday and Sunday games. It was very easy and only took 5-10 minutes by phone.

If you don't have any luck getting a response, I'm sure Alex would be happy to help you directly. He can be contacted at: 713-259-8963 or adeleon@astros.com

SEE YOU THERE!
HoustonAg2106
AG
Thank you!!
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I got mine switched over email relatively easy as well. I moved maybe 3 rows but that was just to maintain aisle seats.
Gomer95
AG
I can't make this although I'd love to but I assume it'll be streaming somewhere, at least on ESPN+?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.