Shriners Classic Tickets on sale - Minute Maid

3,938 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OilManAg91
Aggie09Derek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.mlb.com/astros/tickets/college-classic

GA, reserved, and diamond club seats
dermdoc
AG
I got dugout reserved down low by the Ag dugouts.
They wanted 109 bucks a ticket for each game in the Diamond club.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Dugout reserved are 36 bucks for an all day reserved seat and 81 bucks for reserved seats for a 3 day package.

Still got low seating by the dugouts.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drthoop
AG
Dugout reserved and staying in the Westin. The Hoops and the Collins will be there with bells on.
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
Aggie19Eighty
AG
Which sections down low are near the Aggie dugout?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Depends on game. Home team listed second. Home dugout is 1st base side.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Oh wow they've changed the GA areas.
trouble
AG
I'm trying to decide if we want to do this for Mal's birthday or if he wants a party.

Grandbaby is also due that weekend.
Sea Pony 07
AG
trouble said:

I'm trying to decide if we want to do this for Mal's birthday or if he wants a party.

Grandbaby is also due that weekend.

Aren't you a little young for a grand-baby?
trouble
AG
Older than when my mom got her first.

I'll be 48 at the end of this month
Sea Pony 07
AG
If i remember right, I'll be 38 the day after
trouble
AG
That is correct, ma'am
AggieViking15
AG
Did they change the schedule? I thought we were playing Tech Saturday night and Michigan Sunday? Now I am seeing we are playing Rice Saturday night and Tech on Sunday night?

I would have rather played Michigan as opposed to playing Rice twice in one week.
Jimbosburner
AG
Michigan or TCU would've been way better
TexAg91
AG
very disappointing change, especially after shelling out $$$$ for diamond club seats for.....Rice.

But hey, it's still Aggie baseball!
Luke The Drifter
AG
Apparently Michigan had some "travel issues".

I really wish we would stop going to the tourney in Houston until we can get more attractive opponents. I'm not interested in a Southwest Conference reunion tour.

Is it our preference to play no-name teams, or do tournaments always seem to have lesser opponents (marquee-wise) when we're there?
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Luke The Drifter
AG
Official A&M Press Release

Updated Minute Maid Schedule

This completely stinks. I get that UM and UL need to get on a plane home on Sunday, but no one thought of this when teams signed the contract to play?

Our non-conference schedule was already boring enough and now we are stuck playing Rice again? Yuck.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
jkag89
For heaven's sake, let us at least play TCU.
Captain Pablo
1stGenAg01
AG
jkag89 said:

For heaven's sake, let us at least play TCU.

Agreed, wish they would switch Saturday's schedule so that we could at least play TCU and Rice could play Louisville.
Luke The Drifter
AG
Given how awful our non-conference schedule is this year, we've set ourselves up with ZERO room for error in SEC play if we want to get a national seed. We were 19-11 in SEC play last year, but we also had these RPI top 100 non-conference games to help our Strength of Schedule.

56 - Penn
75 - Washington State
61 - Iowa
77 - Houston
12 - Texas
20 - Texas State
30 - Dallas Baptist

Our 2023 non-conference opponents with last year's final RPI...and how many of these get cancelled late in the season due to "scheduling conflicts" or something ridiculous like that:

233 - Seattle (x3)
124 - Lamar
91 - Portland (x3)
180 - Houston Baptist / Christian
21 - Louisville
204 - Rice (x3)
42 - Texas Tech
183 - Incarnate Word
250 - Northern Kentucky (x3)
77 - Houston
12 - Texas
20 - Texas State
40 - UTSA
271 - Prairie View A&M
116 - Sam Houston State
260 - Tarleton
140 - UT-Rio Grande Valley
Basketball and Chain
AG
Why is Rice still in the MMC? Their program is in the dumps and nobody is going to buy tickets to watch them.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Basketball and Chain said:

Why is Rice still in the MMC? Their program is in the dumps and nobody is going to buy tickets to watch them.

I did, they bait and switched it on me
12th Man Ag
AG
Three games against Rice in one season is no bueno!
Angry Beaver
AG
Basketball and Chain said:

Exactly! Their fans don't pay the $5 to go watch them at Reckling. Why TF would they want to pay the money to go watch them at Minute Maid?! And it's in the same town!!!!
tjack16
AG
Saturday night vs TCU would be better
dermdoc
AG
It is Aggie baseball. I am thankful for anything.
Shoefly!
AG
YesSir
swimmerbabe11
I'll try but it'll be day of/evening games only
Eike Mlko
Well crap. I bought visitor dugout seats for Saturday night and now we are home team. I don't give two craps about sitting behind the dugout for rice.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Texagtrojan said:

Well crap. I bought visitor dugout seats for Saturday night and now we are home team. I don't give two craps about sitting behind the dugout for rice.

I did the same. Hopefully there will be plenty of Aggies sitting on that side too. I tried to see if there was a way to change seats but all sales are final apparently
dermdoc
AG
Texagtrojan said:

I would call or email them. Another poster was able to move his Diamond Club ticket from the early to the late game Sunday.
TexAg91
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Texagtrojan said:

I did the same. Hopefully there will be plenty of Aggies sitting on that side too. I tried to see if there was a way to change seats but all sales are final apparently
I bought diamond club and dugout seats for all three games. I received an email from the Astros yesterday offering to refund me due to the schedule change, so I suspect they will move seats as well.
HoustonAg2106
AG
TexAg91 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Texagtrojan said:

I bought diamond club and dugout seats for all three games. I received an email from the Astros yesterday offering to refund me due to the schedule change, so I suspect they will move seats as well.

Thanks, I just found a customer service email so I'll try that

Edit: Tickethelp@astros.com is the correct email, they fixed it for me in 5 minutes

For anyone else dealing with this
TarponChaser
Can't make all the games but plan on bringing the boys to the Rice game. Maybe a big group.

My older boy takes pitching lessons from Rice's closer, Matthew Linskey's dad, Mike. Matthew will probably be a high draft pick this summer.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.