2023 FL Clearwater Elite Tournament

2,081 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AgDad77
java94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody planning on going?

My group is still undecided, and I'm waiting on tickets to go on sale (and prices be announced). Daily tickets are $35, so I'm expecting full weekend tickets to be $100+. Not sure I want to buy them if my group hasn't decided for sure to go.

ETA: Early purchases just came out and pricing is $140 for the full weekend.

Edit 2: We decided on Friday and Saturday tickets only and I got them. We couldn't all make the Thursday 10 am game, and the Aggies don't play on Sunday.
java94
AG
Bump.... Anybody else going? I'm meeting up with two former seat mates that moved away a couple years ago.

We have Friday and Saturday all-game tickets and are looking forward to watching some softball!

I'm still local and have season tickets at Davis and make most of the games, but this will be my first road trip.
Wooahhhh
AG
Eat at Lenny's. It's very close to the fields. The loop of major roads near the fields has everything you need. 3 sites, Fields 1-4 are a std quad layout under a great canopy of old Florida oaks. Fields 5-7 are a unique layout for 3 fields and Fields 8 & 9 (closest to the beach-furthest west on Drew St.) are also venue sites, all on Drew St. Eddie C. Moore is the "mecca" site for Florida travel ball fastpitch. Fields 5-7 or 8-9 (one of those) are unique because of the proximity of the batting cages. Temps Ave. 55 low, 75 high is norm. It's the very best place to be in February in Central Florida.

Don't miss a UCF game if the Ags play them. Great team speed, big hitters & really good coach. All games to be televised on the ESPN+ app. (tysoftballgods)
AgDad77
AG
Yes - Going to Clearwater AND the Nutter.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.