Huge commit Aiden Sims

3,734 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CinchAG97
aggieeducator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SMM48
AG
yeah, that is a big one
Wrecking Crew 21
Nice!
Aggie 63
aggiecody06
Hopefully Schloss can teach him to keep his hat on when he throws. Prob my biggest pet peeve watching younger kids now especially when pitching.
aggieeducator
AG
Yeah, absolutely my top concern as well. Best prospect in the state for 2024 but if his hat falls off, we got problems!
ColoradoMooseHerd
aggieeducator said:

Is Benjamin Knox now doing work for recruits?
Justice Beaver
AG
aggiecody06 said:

Hopefully Schloss can teach him to keep his hat on when he throws. Prob my biggest pet peeve watching younger kids now especially when pitching.

At the risk of dating myself/outing myself as an old, I remember the Ags playing a mid major team when I was in school who trotted out a pitcher that did that every single pitch. 203 was all over him.
CinchAG97
The hat falling is a big pet peeve of mine too, especially considering the myriad of things a pitcher cannot do that could possibly distract a batter: no sunglasses, no white sleeve on pitching arm, no white or light grey glove, no long strings on the glove and maybe more.

But, let your hat fly off every pitch = no big deal. That's dumb. It's on purpose as a distraction.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.