Ole Miss will be tough.

5,605 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Iraq2xVeteran
The Debt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was thinking about this regarding RPI. The SEC has the highest conference RPI, by forcing everyone to play 2 games win or lose, you are buoying everyone's RPI, even Tennessee's. So while we may start the tourney at "15" the longer we go the more top 100 and top 50 games we play, W or L.
Potcake
AG
threeanout said:

It 'aint been easy for us all year but we manage to persevere.

Endeavor to persevere.
threeanout
AG
Potcake said:

threeanout said:

It 'aint been easy for us all year but we manage to persevere.

Endeavor to persevere.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnLM4YNrsf
Josey Wale's first word to Lone Watie....."Howdy".
MSFC Aggie
AG
94chem said:

Other than Tennessee's pitching, tell me exactly what any team in this league has done to distinguish itself. This league has 14 little cluster bombs that can go off on any given weekend. Here are the league stats:

SEC baseball stats

You bet Ole Miss will be tough.
Crazy the season Tennessee is having.

The thing that really stuck out to me is where A&M is on walks and walks allowed. Thumbs up on seeing more pitches and given up fewer free bases.
TAM85
The number of HRs Tennessee hit is pretty impressive (120).
CapCityAg89
AG
MSFC Aggie said:

94chem said:

Other than Tennessee's pitching, tell me exactly what any team in this league has done to distinguish itself. This league has 14 little cluster bombs that can go off on any given weekend. Here are the league stats:

SEC baseball stats

You bet Ole Miss will be tough.
Crazy the season Tennessee is having.

The thing that really stuck out to me is where A&M is on walks and walks allowed. Thumbs up on seeing more pitches and given up fewer free bases.

UT has 253 hits in conference. 57 are HRs. 23% - almost one in four hits is a bomb. That's insane.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I would like us to win our series finale at Ole Miss to end the season with 7 straight SEC series wins, but it will be tough. We are currently tied with Arkansas for 1st in the SEC West with a 17-10 SEC record, and we own the a 2-1 series winning tiebreaker over them. Arkansas ends the season with a road series at Alabama. Hopefully, we win the SEC West to get the No. 2 seed for the SEC tournament.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.