Got a question for ya Ag's, from my wife (and me to kinda)?

2,562 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SuperAg09
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! Our question(s) is/are: Who, Whom does the team laundry? What do they use to get all that red dirt outta those white uniforms? Whomever it is is amazing!!!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
trouble
AG
Equipment manager staff?

Industrial machines and lots of oxiclean
Complete Idiot
All used uniforms burned in a military burn pit and new uniforms sewn around the clock by child laborers in Snook.
aggiejim70
AG
Whudaya think Mark? Do the uniforms get dirtier today or back in our day when we played in that cow pasture out behind Kyle Field?
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Shoefly!
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Howdy! Our question(s) is/are: Who, Whom does the team laundry? What do they use to get all that red dirt outta those white uniforms? Whomever it is is amazing!!!!

I was asked the same question today.
MrCoachEricTaylor
I believe they have their own machines and set up. However before me and my wife got married she interned for a season with the Bombers, and they would take their uniforms to the cleaner at Holleman and Texas across from the mattress firm. She was constantly having to go pick them up from there and it was always a pain trying to get in and out of there
West Point Aggie
AG
It's almost like an off season thread
Let’s Go Brandon!
Schrute Farms
My wife asked the same question today. I believe Dylan Rock was the inspiration.
CCAD AG
Fish Pond Manager ???

Either he/she does the uniforms there or knows who does.
UnderoosAg
AG
Industrial machines and the difference between washers and extractors. For example there are machines made for washing fire fighters' bunker gear.

And oxyclean.
KT 90
AG

threeanout
AG
Obviously, the OP didn't watch the game today as the announcers had a 15 minute conversation during the middle of the game about washing uniforms.
milner79
I always heard they take'em over to Legett Hall and let the laundry ladies get after 'em.
sharpdressedman
milner79 said:

I always heard they take'em over to Legett Hall and let the laundry ladies get after 'em.
Back in the day, the laundry ladies on the first floor of Dorm 12 were especially kind and helpful in resolving any problems that occurred. They were a wonderful group of people.
college of AG
AG
Username checks out
carl spacklers hat
Rule 1, Mark. You've been around these parts long enough...
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
EFE
AG
IHIOGA that back in the day each shirt folder would go through at least 2 bottles of Shout! and whoever was last to the clubhouse that day had to haul laundry to Kyle
ensign_beedrill
AG
I believe the home club also washes the visiting team's uniforms for them.
RebelAG
AG
My wife keeps wondering why they don't clean the dugout benches. They all come out on the field to play with dirty butts on the uniforms.
SuperAg09
AG
RebelAG said:

"My wife keeps wondering why they don't clean the dugout benches. They all come out on the field to play with dirty butts on the uniforms. "
Surrreeeee....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.