Section 203

3 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
brunsie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw Capt America and a couple guys wearing the awesome Aggie baseball Hawaiian shirts. Where can I get one??
BenFiasco14
AG
Just make sure you button it up, or you'll become the subject of a 5 minute announcer discussion
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
brunsie
AG
These guys are so goofy. We have the bargain announcers.
trouble
AG
I'll ask later
RED AG 98
AG
Capt designed and had them made a few years ago. Maybe he'll respond here or you can try him on twitter
annie88
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Just make sure you button it up, or you'll become the subject of a 5 minute announcer discussion
I missed it, what did he say? Sometimes there's a lot of chatter here and there especially with some of the advertisement so I don't always listen closely.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Stoopkid
AG
Looked like they were custom based on the 203 graphic I saw scattered across it. Looking at the material it looks like they were rsvlts.com, but probably a custom order that is not on hand at the website anymore.
Ag86Hotard109
AG
annie88 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I missed it, what did he say? Sometimes there's a lot of chatter here and there especially with some of the advertisement so I don't always listen closely.

They were commenting on how many buttons he had undone. Then said it might be easier to count the number that were buttoned since most of them weren't buttoned. They were calling out the MSU players as well.
annie88
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

annie88 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

They were commenting on how many buttons he had undone. Then said it might be easier to count the number that were buttoned since most of them weren't buttoned. They were calling out the MSU players as well.
Thanks. Funny.
annie88
AG
Looks like Clutch Claunch commented.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.