Robert Hogan?

2,096 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TAM85
85AustinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has he been hurt or just working in the pen trying to get things in order?
Chrundle the Great
AG
He was hurt, Texags just mentioned arm injury and an unknown timeline before tonight
dermdoc
AG
Him coming back is huge for our pitching depth.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TempleAg97
AG
That was a big time welcome surprise! I was assuming he was done for the season. Then he comes in looking good. Yet another positive!
85AustinAg
AG
Yea I was hoping it was a return from injury. He looked good. He's one of those that may have to be brought along slowly because of his live arm but no doubt he can help the bullpen.
85AustinAg
AG
What secondary pitch was he throwing yesterday because that was the first time I've seen it and it was pretty effective. If I remember correctly early in the year he was wild and was through in mid to high 90's.
McKelveysCurse
The Yeskie effect.
BoerneGator
AG
McKelveysCurse said:

The Yeskie effect.
I'm impressed by this dude! We have definitely upgraded our staff, such that I look for our pitching to regain the excellence we've come to expect, while our hitting has exceeded expectations. Good times ahead!
2020P.O.
BoerneGator said:

McKelveysCurse said:

The Yeskie effect.
I'm impressed by this dude! We have definitely upgraded our staff, such that I look for our pitching to regain the excellence we've come to expect, while our hitting has exceeded expectations. Good times ahead!

He's seemingly done good job as the year has gone on….several guys trending up vs start of the season - Johnston, Moo, Cortez, Tucker, now hopefully Hogsn. Perfect time for pitching staff to start flashing.
W
AG
that's my question too
85AustinAg
AG
I'm guessing slider. Looked like some movement but definitely lower on the velocity. Could have been a change up i suppose. Whatever it is - he looked like a different pitcher.
TAM85
Does he throw a splitter?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.