Finalize 2022 schedule with midweek games unveiled

1,560 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jkag89
BBGigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Midweek games
BBGigem
AG
2022 Full schedule

Well it doesn't show the Frisco games but everything else.
nereus
AG
Odd that the Frisco Classic isn't on there. That weekend is open on the schedule so I assume we are still playing it. We are still on he Frisco Classic website. They even have the schedule posted on their website. I wonder why they don't have it on ours.
jkag89
Back to playing a team from the Ivy League with Penn on the schedule.

And when was the last time the Aggies played Lamar?
Ag 11
AG
Schedule release date
FearNoWeevil
AG
jkag89 said:

Back to playing a team from the Ivy League with Penn on the schedule.

3/26/19... 10-7 home win for the Ags.
jkag89
Really? Seems much longer ago than that.
Luke The Drifter
AG
I'm sure a lot of what is on this schedule was agreed upon or at least put in motion before Schloss arrived, but I am really, really, really ready to get some flavor in our non-conference schedule. I get that we can't be too picky with mid-week games, and I understand there are loss of revenue issues if we make too many road trips, but I just don't see why we can't have a marquee non-conference weekend every year. I'm not saying we have to play a powerhouse like Miami or Florida State or UCLA...but something like a home-and-home with North Carolina or Pepperdine or Arizona State would be cool. Plus, you have to figure, it would do good things for our RPI.

I love that we are playing at A&M-Corpus and at Rice...it gives Aggie fans in those areas a chance to see the team. And I like the Frisco tournament - playing teams from other geographies is a good thing. But I'd love for us to bring back the late February series with Long Beach State or Fullerton or Arizona like we did when Childress first got to A&M. Santa Clara isn't shabby...but I'd rather see us play someone like Southern Cal or San Diego State or Georgia Tech.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Ag 11
AG
jkag89 said:

Tomorrow
jkag89
Yeah, I did notice that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.