Season Ticket Renewal Dates

4,914 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Leander - Ag
twk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just got an email from the TMF that the renewal period will be October 19 through November 4. Seems a little bit earlier than in the past, so heads up. Don't forget to renew.
tamc93
AG
Just saw that in my email and was surprised.
Gomer95
AG
I've never had season tickets but contacted the 12th man a while back about getting on the list for some and they said they would do that but I didn't get a recent email about any of that. Do they wait until renewals are done and THEN new season ticket inquirers like me will get an email? Anyone know?
Aggie
AG
I'm anxiously awaiting to see my renewal

I didn't make the cut last year for season tickets due to reduced capacity .. curious to see if I get my same seats back from prior to Covid year.
TMF said last year we would get same seats. .. I just gave zero trust for the TMF
twk
AG
Gomer95 said:

I've never had season tickets but contacted the 12th man a while back about getting on the list for some and they said they would do that but I didn't get a recent email about any of that. Do they wait until renewals are done and THEN new season ticket inquirers like me will get an email? Anyone know?
Yes, they have to wait for the renewal deadline in order to know what they have available for new season ticket holders.
twk
AG
Aggie said:

I didn't make the cut last year for season tickets due to reduced capacity .. curious to see if I get my same seats back from prior to Covid year.
TMF said last year we would get same seats. .. I just gave zero trust for the TMF
They did exactly what they said they would with football season ticket holders. I skipped football tickets in 2020 but have my same seats in 2021. I don't know why you think they would do otherwise.
Gomer95
AG
Cool, thanks!
tamc93
AG
twk said:

Aggie said:

They did exactly what they said they would with football season ticket holders. I skipped football tickets in 2020 but have my same seats in 2021. I don't know why you think they would do otherwise.
I thought they reallocated some/all based upon priority points (?).
twk
AG
tamc93 said:

twk said:

Aggie said:

I thought they reallocated some/all based upon priority points (?).
With football, if you had 2019 season tickets, you got to renew those same seats in 2021 regardless of what you did in 2020. It will be the same for baseball--if you had 2020 season tickets, you will get to renew those same seats regardless of your ticket status in 2021. Since 2021 seating was limited, those were allocated based on priority points, but that was a one time deal.
12th Man Ag
AG
I guess there is really nothing to prepare for here, right? It will just be, "Yes, I want to renew" and "Yes, I want to participate in the seat relocation process and possibly add a 4th ticket", right?
12th Man Ag
AG
twk said:

Gomer95 said:

Yes, they have to wait for the renewal deadline in order to know what they have available for new season ticket holders.

I just can't imagine anyone giving up their seats this year, but I'm sure there will be a very small group due to different personal situations.
Gomer95
AG
Well I did get an email from the 12th Man Foundation saying I would get an email appointment to select baseball tickets but there is no guarantee any will be available after renewals. I'm thinking no I won't be able to BUT the fact I even have an appointment is encouraging because I thought I wouldn't get that at all if there weren't any tickets. So here's to hoping!
tamc93
AG
FYI - They must have opened up the portal early...I was able to renew today.
12th Man Ag
AG
tamc93 said:

FYI - They must have opened up the portal early...I was able to renew today.
Same.
twk
AG
Done. 33 years and counting.
TxAggieBand85
AG
Gomer95 said:

Well I did get an email from the 12th Man Foundation saying I would get an email appointment to select baseball tickets but there is no guarantee any will be available after renewals. I'm thinking no I won't be able to BUT the fact I even have an appointment is encouraging because I thought I wouldn't get that at all if there weren't any tickets. So here's to hoping!
I got my pair of tickets in 2019 this way. Hang in there.

Leander - Ag
AG
In
src94
AG
Done and done. Ready for first pitch!
aggietony2010
AG
Gomer95 said:

You may have more hope than you think! Looks like the third base bleachers are making a return, and as season tickets.

Aggies2009
AG
Aggie said:

I'm back in business! Super excited and lucky I didn't have to shell out money for that abomination of a season.
tamc93
AG
Just received my reseating appointment for December 9th. Will see if anything is available.
AXISMEAT
AG
Got my seat selection appointment email today. Hope to find something decent.
ratfacemcdougal
Note: 3rd base bleacher seats selected in this process will not be renewable for the 2023 season

In case someone gets excited about the bleachers
twk
AG
ratfacemcdougal said:

Note: 3rd base bleacher seats selected in this process will not be renewable for the 2023 season

Wonder if that means they expect to replace the berm with permanent seating by 2023? Surely, that has to be the reason for offering these seats in the first place.
AXISMEAT
AG
That's the rumor I've heard.
12th Man Ag
AG
twk said:

ratfacemcdougal said:

Wonder if that means they expect to replace the berm with permanent seating by 2023? Surely, that has to be the reason for offering these seats in the first place.

This is what Schloss alluded to at the Dugout Club luncheon. He is hoping to have changes in place for the 2024 season.
12th Man Ag
AG
Does the selection process start on 12/7 or 12/8? I select on 12/9 at 1:30. I have 4200 PP and am ranked 2182.
BBQ
AG
I think 12/8... my appointment date is 12/8 and I am simply trying to improve my seating
Farmari Bojuji
jbr
AG
I just noticed in my Informed Delivery that a shipping label was created on Jan 13th from Consolidated Printing... Tickets must be close....
TXAGBQ76
AG
Tickets and parking passes n the way!
Leander - Ag
ensign_beedrill
AG
Just realized Monday is a holiday so I won't get those tickets 'til at least Tuesday. Come on!!!
Aggie*_86
AG
Well I don't have season tickets for baseball so I'm just counting on all you to sell me some tickets...
KaneIsAble
AG
Word on digital delivery?
RookieW1221
Left field berm
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.