Dance Team

10,213 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 75AG
Bucketrunner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't be obtuse.

Admit you like to ogle scantily clad young girls. Own it and move on.
Luke The Drifter
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Don't be obtuse.

How can you be so obtuse?

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Luke The Drifter
AG
twk said:

Luke The Drifter said:

ptothemo said:

Or maybe the four consecutive CWS logos on the outfield wall.

This is an interesting take. No one - and I mean NO ONE - loves Olsen Field more than I do. But have we had the success we think we should/could have? Maybe some changes are in order.

If somebody wants the dance team there, I don't have a problem with that, but I also think its OK for people to be critical of it. It doesn't have to be 100% change nothing vs. every new change is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

As I touched on, above, I enjoyed seeing the dance team in Arkansas milling around the concourse more than the actual routine. The times I've been up there, I've either been uncomfortably close (right behind the dugout) or too far away to really appreciate the dancing (way down in the RF corner). It's sort of a goldilocks thing with the dance team--you want to be not too close, but not too distant either. I think my seats in row 8 of the first deck behind the first base dugout might fall in that sweet spot, but we shall see.

The primary change I'm looking forward to is winning. If some other ancillary changes need to be made in pursuit of that goal, that's OK by me, just indulge my inner curmudgeon and let me gripe about some of them from time to time. Remember, Old Army really has gone to Hell.

Well, the changes I was thinking of we more along the lines of gaudy stuff on the OF fence and other things non-typical to Olsen. I really have no opinion one way or the other on the dance team.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Buzzy
Bucketrunner said:

Don't be obtuse.

If I want to ogle naked women, I go to a gentleman's club.

Maybe you should try it instead of attempting to get your rocks off at a sporting event.
Wild West Pimp Style
greg.w.h
AG
Buzzy said:

Bucketrunner said:

Don't be obtuse.

Maybe you should try it instead of attempting to get your rocks off at a sporting event.
Gentlemen don't go to gentlemen's clubs…

With that said: the dance team at least a Reed is always appropriately dressed, but I guess we could require them to wear burkas if that makes you more comfortable around them…
Buzzy
greg.w.h said:

Buzzy said:

Bucketrunner said:

Don't be obtuse.

With that said: the dance team at least a Reed is always appropriately dressed, but I guess we could require them to wear burkas if that makes you more comfortable around them…
You must have me confused with someone else on here, I don't care about how the dance team dresses or how 'suggestive' their moves are. Think they're awesome at basketball games.

I don't see the point in having them at Kyle because we already have our own traditions there that make us unique and game day is ****ed up enough now with the idiotic DJ (*old man grumble grumble*). We don't need to add to the cluster that is football game day by cramming even more acts into halftime or between play stoppages.
Wild West Pimp Style
greg.w.h
AG
Buzzy said:

greg.w.h said:

Buzzy said:

Bucketrunner said:

Don't be obtuse.

You must have me confused with someone else on here, I don't care about how the dance team dresses or how 'suggestive' their moves are. Think they're awesome at basketball games.

I don't see the point in having them at Kyle because we already have our own traditions there that make us unique and game day is ****ed up enough now with the idiotic DJ (*old man grumble grumble*). We don't need to add to the cluster that is football game day by cramming even more acts into halftime or between play stoppages.
They're only carrying flags and they can add to game atmosphere doing more. Making room for gals on the sideline worked fine for the band and officers of the day despite the same complaints in the late 70s. Give 'em room.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Buzzy said:

AggieFan8888 said:

I think the dance team is a nice addition to the baseball program at Texas A&M. I think the girls are very entertaining and fun to watch. Schlossnagle needs to put a bug into Jimbo's ear to add these girls on the sidelines of football games. Keep the yell leaders, just add the dance team. The more Aggie Spirit, the better!
Aggie Dance Team already walks out carrying flags for the entrance, they've been doing it for several years now. Where were you?

We don't need cheerleaders on the sidelines at football games, other than the DJ, our gameday is fine, no need to break it any more than it already is with that idiot who thinks he's at a basketball game playing music every second.

Other than pathetic thirsty losers with a lecherous need to see scantily clad young women, I've yet to hear a good season for cheerleaders at A&M football games.

They are Yell Leaders !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
75AG
AG
Oh lawd… you about to get blistered. And rightfully so.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.