Updated Dugout Club Announced

5,804 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BQ_90
AggieFrog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://12thman.com/news/2021/10/4/aggie-baseballs-revamped-dugout-club-accepting-members.aspx

Quote:

BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION, Texas Texas A&M baseball's Dugout Club has been revamped and is now accepting new members, head coach Jim Schlossnagle announced Monday.

Aggie baseball supporters can make their membership gifts to the Dugout Club. Memberships, which starts as low as $100, provide exclusive benefits to loyal baseball supporters and direct resources to the baseball program.

"We strive to achieve excellence in all areas of our program and the Dugout Club allows us to provide the critical resources to accomplish our team goals," Schlossnagle said. "The generosity of members will enable our staff to provide our Aggie baseball student-athletes with the best experience in all of college baseball … both on and off the field. Additionally, the Dugout Club is an avenue for our players and staff to get to know members and to provide exclusive Texas A&M baseball experiences. We all need you to become a valuable part of our TEAM! Gig'em!"

Information and a portal for joining the Dugout Club are available at https://12thman.com/DugoutClub

DONATION LEVELS
Single - $100
  • Texas A&M Baseball Hat
  • Texas A&M Baseball T-Shirt
  • Texas A&M Baseball Yard Sign
  • Invitation to Dugout Club Luncheons
Double - $500 - all Single benefits +
  • Team Autographed Schedule Poster
  • Texas A&M Baseball Golf Shirt
Triple - $1,000 - all Double benefits +
  • Team Autographed Baseball
  • Texas A&M Baseball Golf Jacket/Fleece
  • Texas A&M Baseball Tumbler
Home Run - $2,000 - all Triple benefits +
  • Team Autographed Mini-Bat
  • Pregame First Pitch Opportunity or "Play Ball!" Kid Opportunity
  • Invitation to Two Post Practice "Meet the Team" Fall Events
Grand Slam - $5,000 - all Home Run benefits +
  • Team Autographed Jersey
  • One Pre-Game Dugout Access
  • Two Invitations to Exclusive Dinner with Coaching Staff

Wes97
AG
Just sent in my contribution.
Leander - Ag
AG
Schlos gets it
MadDog73
AG
In
ftworthag02
AG
Watching him market the tcu program for the past 17yrs from a couple blocks away, this doesn't surprise me. Complete 180
TexAg91
AG
In!
powerbelly
AG
I have been asking for this for years.
AustinCountyAg
I just want an aggie baseball polo!!
12th Man Ag
AG
Donation still gets Priority Points?

I just hit for the cycle!!!
src94
AG
In!
AgFlyGuy
AG
Any idea if they'll let us bring a +1 to the lunches without having to purchase 2 memberships? Used to be able to do that.
timberag
AG
I didn't see anything about lunches with the Dugout Club.
Lunches will happenright?
AgFlyGuy
AG
Assuming so. It's part of the $100 option above.
TexAg91
AG
AgFlyGuy said:

Any idea if they'll let us bring a +1 to the lunches without having to purchase 2 memberships? Used to be able to do that.

The pre-scrimmage reception is a + 1 so I assume the lunches will be as well.
MadDog73
AG
What pre-scrimmage reception?
TexAg91
AG
I got an email invite this week to a reception in Diamond Club for 10/22 at 5:00 pm before 6:00 first pitch. Assumed it was Dugout Club. (If not, maybe just TMF.)
MadDog73
AG
I guess $100 was not enough to get an invite.
Leander - Ag
AG
Has anyone been able to reach someone to sign up? I have sent multiple emails over the past 2 months. No response- guess they don't need the $$.
12th Man Ag
AG
There is a link above. You don't need to contact anyone.
Leander - Ag
AG
12th Man Ag said:

There is a link above. You don't need to contact anyone.

Thanks! Missed that but did have a question on sending a donation. Appreciate it!
ratfacemcdougal
I did the 100.00 dugout club for the t-shirt or hat or whatever. just got this email

Jason Hutchins

Tue 1/4/2022 2:10 PM

Dear Dugout Club Members,

You are invited to the Inaugural Texas A&M Baseball Women's Clinic on January 27,2022 at 6:30 PM. This event will be a fun evening highlighted by dinner, an opportunity to meet the new coaching staff, the 2022 Aggie Baseball Team and your chance to learn more about and ask questions about the great game of baseball. On this evening, select Aggie baseball players will debut the new 2022 Fighting Texas Aggie baseball uniforms for the first time in a unique fashion show. At the conclusion of the fashion show, ladies in attendance will have the opportunity to "get some swings" in the baseball indoor batting cages as well as test the speed of their "fastball," throwing to the radar gun off of the indoor mound at Blue Bell Park. Please join our Aggie baseball family for this fun event leading up to the Opening Day of the 2022 season!

If you would like to attend the clinic, just click the link

Jason Hutchins | Director of Baseball Operations
Athletics Department | Texas A&M University
1228 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1228
mobile: 979.229-6304. | email: jhutchins@athletics.tamu.edu
DadHammer
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Donation still gets Priority Points?

I just hit for the cycle!!!

Anyone know the answer to this?
AgFlyGuy
AG
Yep
Ag 11
AG
Any pics of the gear that it comes with?
12th Man Ag
AG
Ag 11 said:

I don't think anyone has it yet. Supposed to hand it out at the first luncheon this spring.
Leander - Ag
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Ag 11 said:

I don't think anyone has it yet. Supposed to hand it out at the first luncheon this spring.

Hope we can pick up if we can't make the luncheon
Leander - Ag
AG
Has anyone received their swag? Wasn't sure if they can mail it or if you a have to pick it up.
Tex100
AG
You should have an email about luncheons and requesting it if you can't attend. As I recall you can pick it up at games.

Leander - Ag
AG
Tex100 said:

You should have an email about luncheons and requesting it if you can't attend. As I recall you can pick it up at games.

Thanks ! Did they share an email address? Not getting responses from the email on their website.
Tex100
AG
Dugout Club gifts will be distributed following the first meeting. We are waiting until the meeting is over just so you don't have to keep up with the gifts during the meeting. No items will be given out until the first Dugout Club meeting. We have already had members reach out that cannot attend any meetings and we will be sending those gifts out following the first dugout club meeting. Please reach out to Cooper Kay if you haven't already, about shipping your items. Gifts will be available to pick up at future meetings as well. Those dates are as follows: Wednesday, March 16, Wednesday, April 20 and Wednesday, May 11.

Here is what they sent in a 1/28/22 email

Email Jason Hutchins

I know Hutch mentioned in a prior email about the possibility of picking it up at games, but I guess that was decided against.
Pilmer
AG
When is the first dugout club meeting?
BigDawg87
AG
Next Wednesday, Feb 16
What we do in life echoes in eternity.
aggietoolman
AG
RSVP for the first luncheon was required by this past Monday, Feb 7.
Pilmer
AG
I just saw the Dugout Club, info and signed up, hopefully I can get membership gift sorted out.
Leander - Ag
AG
Tex100 said:

Dugout Club gifts will be distributed following the first meeting. We are waiting until the meeting is over just so you don't have to keep up with the gifts during the meeting. No items will be given out until the first Dugout Club meeting. We have already had members reach out that cannot attend any meetings and we will be sending those gifts out following the first dugout club meeting. Please reach out to Cooper Kay if you haven't already, about shipping your items. Gifts will be available to pick up at future meetings as well. Those dates are as follows: Wednesday, March 16, Wednesday, April 20 and Wednesday, May 11.

Here is what they sent in a 1/28/22 email

Email Jason Hutchins

I know Hutch mentioned in a prior email about the possibility of picking it up at games, but I guess that was decided against.

How do you reach Cooper Kay?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.