Any rumors on ticket prices?

3,152 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 12th Man Ag
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For several years now I think we've all opened our renewals with a lack of enthusiasm expecting an increase for a program stuck in the mud. Now with the coaching changing and the apparent effort to gear up for a facilities upgrade I assume we're looking at an increase and I'm just curious as to how much. Anyone heard anything yet?
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Nobody has, if they had you would know because they would be ranting, raving, gnashing teeth and pulling hair out. They would be screaming how horrible the 12th Man Foundation is, how they only care about fund raising, etc.
12th Man Ag
AG
What does a ticket cost? I don't even pay attention anymore? $250 per ticket? Shoot, double the price and put that money towards the stadium upgrades.
LOYAL AG
AG
12th Man Ag said:

What does a ticket cost? I don't even pay attention anymore? $250 per ticket? Shoot, double the price and put that money towards the stadium upgrades.

IIRC 2019 downstairs was $420/ea.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
12th Man Ag
AG
I wouldn't complain about a 25%+ increase if it helped prime the pump for the stadium renovations. Still a really cheap ticket.
Mumbo Jimbo
No need to raise ticket prices until the renovations are started. So 12-24 months from now
greg.w.h
AG
ColonelCoinCollector said:

No need to raise ticket prices until the renovations are started. So 12-24 months from now
The primary renovation is the new coach.
wareagle044
Free fiddy
Angry Beaver
AG
Everyone complains but they keep renewing. It has been a long time since I was able to get season tickets.
Leander - Ag
AG
Tickets are so cheap
greg.w.h
AG
I think a 25% increase with a promise of a 25% expansion in seats could be a good trade off. It actually makes sense that the AD, coach, TMF, and perhaps Administration are seeking alignment on improving the gameday experience to fill out venues. Since Blue Bell is already running near capacity it makes sense to expand. And doing it in a way that truly is focused on growing revenue to support the program abd possibly make it profitable in a big way also makes sense.

Can we do something in a professional, coordinated way between all of those groups and it turns out perfectly??? Let's see!!!
TAMU1990
AG
When will renewal information go out?
12th Man Ag
AG
Usually November and the ticket relocation process is early December.
TAMU1990
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Usually November and the ticket relocation process is early December.
Thank you
12th Man Ag
AG
October 19th - Nov 4th per email just received.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.