Frisco Classic - 2022

4,951 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ptothemo
Agsncws
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Field announced for the Frisco Classic includes the Ags, Washington State, Iowa and Wichita State. Just glad to see some scheduling news.

[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qh0MyYgSAQsDxvvIIU3ehE1nf8WWLQEa/view?usp=sharing[/url]
Wicked Good Ag
That isn't fun to me. If you want to go see solid baseball none of those opponents really do anything unless we get in a Delorean time machine and go back to the 90s.
Also only two games a day with 2-3 hours in between games doesn't excite me either

Round Rock Classic looks better with Louisiana Arkansas Stanford and Indiana but still only two games a day. Much prefer six teams for a solid day of baseball

Shriners Minute Maid looks the best with
Baylor t.u. Oklahoma Tennessee LSU and UCLA
Luke The Drifter
AG
I like it. I enjoy playing teams outside of our traditional footprint. Then...you hope...WSU goes on to do well with the PAC, Iowa does well in the B1G, and WSU does well in whatever league they're in. What would suck is if they all turned out to be RPI duds (like the Round Rock tourney last year with us, Baylor, OU, and Auburn.)

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Leander - Ag
AG
Terrible opponents
TXAGBQ76
AG
Got my tickets and hotel booked
MaroonMack
Wicked Good Ag said:

Also only two games a day with 2-3 hours in between games doesn't excite me either

Round Rock Classic looks better with Louisiana Arkansas Stanford and Indiana but still only two games a day. Much prefer six teams for a solid day of baseball
The flip side is that the Frisco/Round Rock setup is better if you're only going to see one game per day. Shriners is great, but when I went, it felt like every game started extremely late except for each day's opener.
powerbelly
AG
Hotel booked. Looking forward to Aggie baseball.
Wicked Good Ag
MaroonMack said:

Wicked Good Ag said:

The flip side is that the Frisco/Round Rock setup is better if you're only going to see one game per day. Shriners is great, but when I went, it felt like every game started extremely late except for each day's opener.
Not disagreeing

I am just a baseball fan and college baseball at that, then i love minor league games as well. So if i were to go i would rather see three games or at least have the ability to see three.
Rocinante
That regional match up with Iowa a couple of years ago was pretty exciting.
TempleAg97
AG
Got my tickets as well. Great stadium with some new opponents. Not terribly far from Temple. Always a fun time!
dermdoc
AG
Embassy Suites with a balcony overlooking the field.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
And just got tickets on the front row between home plate and the third base dugout.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
L8HIT
AG
Hometown. In again.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

And just got tickets on the front row between home plate and the third base dugout.
6 seats on front row behind home plate. See you there.
dermdoc
AG
PlanoAg98 said:

Quote:

6 seats on front row behind home plate. See you there.

Can't wait
L8HIT
AG
For the Iowa game we are the home team, right? So we will be on the third base side, right? Looking at tickets so need the info.

TIA
TXAGBQ76
AG
Me too!
GigEmADED
Are we third base side forsure?
Wabs
AG
Got tickets for Saturday night in Sec 109, 3rd base side behind the on-deck circle it appears.
Aggies2009
AG
Be safe and enjoy, those of you who are attending!
kpro
AG
Can we see it on tv?
GigEmADED
ESPN+ with the Sec Network+ , allows you to watch any game
ptothemo
AG
It's on FloSports. I am not sure if they are the same as in the past, but they used to charge ~$30 for a weekend like this. The full year subscription isn't a whole lot more than that, but the cost of the weekend is over the top in my opinion.

ETA - just looked it up and it's $30 for a monthly subscription or $150 for the whole year.
ptothemo
AG
Only home games and SEC games, so it's almost every game but not this weekend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.