Coach Childress

4,784 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by OKCAGS
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
What's he doing now; anybody know? Haven't seen that he's at another school. Curious is all.
Peace for Ukraine!
tcow715
AG
His son is going to be a senior at CSHS, so I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a year off just to be a dad. I believe he has had restrictions in the past for games he could be at and not be at while he was coaching/recruiting which got in the way of him being able to watch his son in the summers. Obviously if the right gig came along he would probably jump at it, but I could see him being content with just hanging back for now.
Little Rock Ag
AG
monarch
S
Understand completely. Wish him the best
Peace for Ukraine!
Bernie13
Yes, wish him all the best and always remember, he was a great coach for our school. Deserves nothing but high regard from all of us. Wish we would have won more, of course, but you know he does too.
85AustinAg
AG
Kendall Rogers on Twitter just mentioned he was in the running for the PC job at LSU but suspects he'll be patient and wait for the right opportunity even if it takes awhile.
dermdoc
AG
Bernie13 said:

Yes, wish him all the best and always remember, he was a great coach for our school. Deserves nothing but high regard from all of us. Wish we would have won more, of course, but you know he does too.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag 11
AG
I can't believe Max is going to be a senior. I remember when he looked like a little batting helmet with cleats running out in the field to pick up the bats
HoustonAg2106
AG
85AustinAg said:

Kendall Rogers on Twitter just mentioned he was in the running for the PC job at LSU but suspects he'll be patient and wait for the right opportunity even if it takes awhile.

LSU hired Arizona State's pitching coach
thebaldone
AG
I saw he does have his house up for sale and has an offer pending.
dcrumpler1996
And they are apparently going to rent a house in Castlegate 1 or 2 for next year to finish out Max's senior year at College Station High.
BMOC86
AG
Great man
Ag 11
AG
He's going to Nebraska now?
HoustonAg2106
AG
Ag 11 said:

He's going to Nebraska now?

Yes. Director of Player Development
OKCAGS
I have known Rob since our playing days in college and think very highly of him .... as a coach and man . That being said it was time for new Leadership in the Baseball Program and we hired the perfect coach . I look at Robs tenure in a similar way as RC's in football . Lots of success but never getting to the elite level and it was time to move on . Both are great men and represent much of what is great about A&M . Wish him well moving on .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.