Up and Coming Coach

3,846 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by KBAGOLFER
TexAgs1992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ryan Munger. Lead assistant at Davidson who was here in 2017. Parents are both Aggies and brother was in the corps. Has a lot of Houston recruiting ties and would make for an awesome assistant for whoever we hire as head coach. Hire him.
Wolf_of_Northgate
AG
Same name came to mind for me as well... Another young up and comer on par with Tony Vitello
dermdoc
AG
Wolf_of_Northgate said:

Same name came to mind for me as well... Another young up and comer on par with Tony Vitello

He may be great but is not on the same level as Vitello who has been a successful coach in the SEC.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Wicked Good Ag
Godwin has been my choice if we ever parted ways with Childress. That said a lot of solid candidates will want this job. We are one of 14 schools in the best conference in the nation and even if I don't believe we are the best overall job in the SEC we do have a ton of things a coach would want but to be one of the 14 fighting weekly will appeal to many.
powerbelly
AG
Wolf_of_Northgate said:

They aren't on par at all.
Grown Pear
AG
Would he come here to be assistant coach for Schloss or Godwin or Vitello? I'm in!
TexAgs1992
Bump as Ryan was hired today as an assistant at Notre Dame. Good for him and a name to keep an eye on perhaps as Schloss' assistants move on inevitably to bigger roles.
KBAGOLFER
TexAgs1992 said:

Bump as Ryan was hired today as an assistant at Notre Dame. Good for him and a name to keep an eye on perhaps as Schloss' assistants move on inevitably to bigger roles.

Always great to have a list
KayakBassAngling
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.