Haley Lee- Absolutely Snubbed

1,732 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 20aggie26
KBAGOLFER
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No SEC honor for the USA PLAYER OF THE YEAR FINALIST!!

Jo, how on earth do Herzog and Warren get their names on the board before Lee. I've been in those decisions you put your names in order.

Lee
Herzog
Warren
Then you fight like HECK to get them on the All Conference list, just wow, so sad and pathetic
Wicked Good Ag
They have no control over those selections. That said it is a travesty
MSTC Man
AG
There are some really good catchers in the SEC. The Alabama catcher was player of the year and the Kentucky catcher had an unbelievable batting average.
KBAGOLFER
Sounds great, but that's why they invented the word Co-. No one can tell me Haley should not have been on the All Conference Team
MadDog73
AG
Who voted on the team? Coaches or press?
KBAGOLFER
MadDog73 said:

Who voted on the team? Coaches or press?

I'd love to know this answer!!!
Wicked Good Ag
KBAGOLFER said:

Sounds great, but that's why they invented the word Co-. No one can tell me Haley should not have been on the All Conference Team

No disagreement. Simply put her at utility if you think the other catchers are deserving. There is no way she shouldn't have been on first team. Much less not making second team. Bre Warren already was in the all freshman team. No reason to put her on second team over Lee but like I said the coaches don't vote for final players of year stuff from what I have been told in other sports in SEC. Preseason yes. Postseason no
MSTC Man
AG
https://www.secsports.com/article/31426220/2021-sec-softball-awards-announced
KBAGOLFER
SEC has no idea what the heck their doing, wow, absolutely disgusting
20aggie26
It goes by position. Even OF is broken down to RF, CF and LF. Same for infield. And they go by batting averages in conference only. Weird thing is for defensive player OF had 1in LF, in CF and 2 in RF. I cannot understand why if you are POY, you also get 1st team. Makes no sense.

Here are conference stats

http://a.espncdn.com/sec/softball/2021/lgconf.htm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.