Bianco

7,143 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BoerneGator
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recruits players just like him. Lots of talent but all chip on the shoulder bs. And why they seldom go to Omaha.

He has not changed a bit since he was the LSU catcher in '89.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
annie88
AG
He definitely seems to have short man syndrome.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
trouble
AG
You looked smug as hell after he got tossed.
powerbelly
AG
trouble said:

It was the look of knowing only one of them would watch the aggies win in person today.
annie88
AG
powerbelly said:

trouble said:

It was the look of knowing only one of them would watch the aggies win in person today.

That or he was wondering why the hell he kept pitching to Will Frizzel.

Drugs.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
TXAGBQ76
AG
What he so pissed about after the grand slam and later?
trouble
AG
LEFTY made him look extra dumb
dermdoc
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

What he so pissed about after the grand slam and later?

That is who he is.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Chrundle the Great
AG
One can hope this series win will remove Bianco from future coaching search threads in June
trouble
AG
Nooooooope, some fools still want him. He has fire, yada yada yada
Ags77
AG
His record will keep his name in the mix for jobs, hope it isnt in AGGIELAND. Im not a fan of his and i like Ole Miss.
denied
Why did he even come out in the eighth that led to him getting tossed? I wasn't in the stands at that point but was listening on the radio and it seemed like a routine single through the gap to left.
trouble
AG
He got tossed before he came out
BadMoonRisin
AG
denied said:

Why did he even come out in the eighth that led to him getting tossed? I wasn't in the stands at that point but was listening on the radio and it seemed like a routine single through the gap to left.
He got super triggered by Frizzell's grand slam after he held up 4 fingers before his AB to their dugout.

He likely couldn't STFU afterwards and he got tossed by the home ump for not being able to stfu, then he came out and argued for a long time before he went in the dugout.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
dermdoc
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

denied said:

He got super triggered by Frizzell's grand slam after he held up 4 fingers before his AB to their dugout.

He likely couldn't STFU afterwards and he got tossed by the home ump for not being able to stfu, then he came out and argued for a long time before he went in the dugout.

Funny how that works.

And all Bianco had to do was not pitch to him.

I am thankful Bianco is their coach. Cost them a series.

trouble
AG
He was also pissed Childress outsmarted him by not pitching to Elko
txag10
AG
Screw that little T-Rex armed bi***
jkag89
trouble said:

Despite that fire, yada, yada. yada, he still has one less trip to Omaha than RC despite being at Ole Miss FIVE seasons longer. I just don't get it.
powerbelly
AG
jkag89 said:

trouble said:

Despite that fire, yada, yada. yada, he still has one less trip to Omaha than RC despite being at Ole Miss FIVE seasons longer. I just don't get it.

His teams play tighter than Childress teams in the post season. Omaha stands for Ole Miss at home again.
jkag89
The two main complaints against RC are lack of deep post season success (Omaha) and that other in state schools have had that success. Mississippi St. has been to Omaha five times since the Bianco hire, heck Southern Miss matches the number of trips Ole Miss has made.
drthoop
AG
I told Bjork after that little display, "no thanks, we don't need his ass".
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
drthoop
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

But that turd from Cypress can act like an ass and it's suppose to be ok.
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
twk
AG
FWIW, Bianco got tossed before he came out on the field. I couldn't hear the chirping, but the ump was looking into the dugout and simply gave Bianco the heave ho, at which point Bianco came out of the dugout and went ballistic, Fun to see that cajun turd get run.
GarryowenAg
AG
drthoop said:

BadMoonRisin said:

But that turd from Cypress can act like an ass and it's suppose to be ok.

I'd say it was classier that he held up 4 fingers instead of 1.
Sandman98
AG
Wonder how many posters taking their shots at this dunce were putting him in their top 3 a few weeks ago. He's always been a sawed off *****.
SchizoAg
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Are you serious? I didn't watch the game.

You're saying Frizzell showed 4 fingers to the opposing dugout, then proceeded to hit a granny? That's pretty legendary if so. Need to get a video that includes both events.

I wonder if he does that every time he comes to the plate with the bases loaded.
Tanya 93
jkag89 said:

trouble said:

fewer
VegasAg86
AG
He'd be "Regional Mike" and they'd have been calling for his head years ago if he had his record here. 2 Regional tournament wins since 2010 ('09 would give 3). One trip to the CWS, but they won 2 games in the loser's bracket, so he's awesome.

I certainly hope we don't consider him.
BoerneGator
AG
SchizoAg said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Are you serious? I didn't watch the game.

You're saying Frizzell showed 4 fingers to the opposing dugout, then proceeded to hit a granny? That's pretty legendary if so. Need to get a video that includes both events.

I wonder if he does that every time he comes to the plate with the bases loaded.

He flashed it as he was returning to the dugout passing in front of the Miss dugout after making an out earlier. No doubt he was merely responding to chirping from their dugout. It wasn't just before his last at bat...but still, it was a ballsy move...
Aggies2009
AG
VegasAg86 said:

but they won 2 games in the loser's bracket, so he's awesome.
Hahaha hilarious. And literally a talking point of some here.
Goro Majima
AG
As much as I think Childress is way past his shelf life as a coach, Bianco would not be an upgrade at all.
Sandman98
AG
Aggies2009 said:

VegasAg86 said:

but they won 2 games in the loser's bracket, so he's awesome.
Hahaha hilarious. And literally a talking point of some here.

Our most special subscribers.
Tex100
AG
Their batting averages were impressive. 6 or 7 hole hitting .300.

Sunday's game is one my family will never forget. Had a a great time.

Their fans fit Bianco's personality well too.
85AustinAg
AG
Is Bianco's name being thrown around on Premium board because I've not seen him mentioned here?
twk
AG
85AustinAg said:

Is Bianco's name being thrown around on Premium board because I've not seen him mentioned here?
Only by a few people who's contribution to the coaching search discussion is to look at the rankings and see who is hot, now. Ole Miss was highly ranked to start the season, so some folks, not knowing his resume, looked at that and asked, Why not Bianco. There is a reason why he's not a candidate.

This isn't unique to baseball--we see it in every sport. Making sure you aren't hiring the flavor of the month is one of the toughest parts of the coaching search for the AD. That's one reason why I wanted to go on record as a Vitello supporter early--there are going to be a lot of folks on his bandwagon now, especially if they were to win the SEC, but there's a lot more to his resume than what UT is doing this year.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.