Chatagnier from Ole Miss

23,073 Views | 229 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Captain Pablo
TulaneAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The only thing that's personal here is that you know this kid and are being butthurt for him.

If the kid is half as solid as y'all say he is, he took the razzing in good fun and enjoyed a good weekend of baseball in front of friends and family. Maybe he can teach you how to rise above the noise next time around.
trouble
AG
I'll have his drink instead. When you wanna get together?
trouble
AG
It gets in your head sometimes.

He didn't have a great weekend.
dermdoc
AG
CoachO_08 said:

ColoradoMooseHerd said:

CoachO_08 said:

ColoradoMooseHerd said:

MC Aggie said:

The kid is a great kid. His whole family are Aggies and he wanted to go here. Ole Miss saw the kind of player he is and jumped right on it. Mock him if you want, won't phase him one bit.
Just for the Record - He was recruited by A&M, he chose Ole Miss

This is true.

Ans yes. Peyton is a tremendous kid. Never seen anyone have more fun on a baseball field. Even though he had an older brother at A&M at the time, Ole miss did a better job of recruiting him and he has always had very high praise for Mike Bianco.

And it's also true that he will play better if you heckle him...

Not sure this was a true statement. Definitely appeared that the heckling got to him

And you base this on....

I've seen WAYYY too much evidence to the contrary...and I've heard him get ragged on a helluva lot worse than what Derm was doing.

I agree. But MC has lied and said I did all these horrible things.

Weird.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
TulaneAg said:

The only thing that's personal here is that you know this kid and are being butthurt for him.

If the kid is half as solid as y'all say he is, he took the razzing in good fun and enjoyed a good weekend of baseball in front of friends and family. Maybe he can teach you how to rise above the noise next time around.

Has nothing to do with Peyton unfortunately.

It has all to do with personal hatred of me because of jealousy.

And if you are jealous of me, you are a truly sad person.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
AJAggie1002 said:

Sure have! Lol Could care less what you people getting your rocks off on here think of me. Definitely not new to Aggieland...but maybe I should brag about how many coaches I know or how much I donate to get some street cred?? Ha

Link to where I did this?

Or are you a liar also?
MKC1
Derm Doc

1. We're a family of Aggies. In fact, my oldest son just graduated from there in December.
2. Heckling is all in fun and no big deal. Pey actually thinks it's funny. The apple on the head and the money was great. Next time, I'll bring our collection bucket. Lol FYI...half the time, he can't hear all that's being said. You are welcome to take credit for his performance but we know that's just baseball. Sometimes you're on and sometimes you're off...sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. He'll have many more games...more good than not...which is why he's playing at this level now to begin with.
3. However, wanting my child pegged with the ball is not ok. ..take backs or not. Hopefully, you won't wish that on anybody else's child. As you saw, it actually happened and could have ended much worse. And for the record, his family didn't attack you. I simply said, "Are you happy now, Dr. Pimple Popper?" Again, all in fun...once I actually knew he was ok. Also, I did see you clap that he was ok...but your "fat friend in the striped maroon shirt" actually did chuckle, as well as throw his hands up in the air to us and mouth off to my oldest son after the homerun...which by the way was a great hit.
4. Peyton does his stance that you call RobinHood when the pitcher is in the stretch. He's always done this not to show off or preen as you call it. He has many superstitious routines that he does for himself not to be arrogant to anybody else or classless as you put it. He has fun while he plays, always has, always will. As for you asking if any other college player does it, he's not a follower. He does what's right for him.
5. To your comment you screamed...No wonder you had to leave Texas, Boy...he actually didn't have to. He actually had offers in Texas including A&M where he had always wanted to play. He still has great respect and a good rapport with the coaches. However, he chose Ole Miss and has zero regrets, and honestly neither do we. Ole Miss made him a great offer and have been nothing but good to him....which is all a parent could ask for.
5. Lots of people are on here going to bat for Pey, as well as showed up to watch him play, because he actually is a good kid...you may not like his plate moves, but he never ran his mouth, never disrespected anybody...so you can't fault us for standing up for what's right.

To all my Aggie friends and family on here defending Pey's character, thank you! Although we all know he would just tell us to ignore it, as he isn't bothered by it. At the end of the day these are just kids doing what they love. I wish the Aggie baseball team nothing but success moving forward. Go Rebels!
dermdoc
AG
MKC1 said:

Derm Doc

1. We're a family of Aggies. In fact, my oldest son just graduated from there in December.
2. Heckling is all in fun and no big deal. Pey actually thinks it's funny. The apple on the head and the money was great. Next time, I'll bring our collection bucket. Lol FYI...half the time, he can't hear all that's being said. You are welcome to take credit for his performance but we know that's just baseball. Sometimes you're on and sometimes you're off...sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. He'll have many more games...more good than not...which is why he's playing at this level now to begin with.
3. However, wanting my child pegged with the ball is not ok. ..take backs or not. Hopefully, you won't wish that on anybody else's child. As you saw, it actually happened and could have ended much worse. And for the record, his family didn't attack you. I simply said, "Are you happy now, Dr. Pimple Popper?" Again, all in fun...once I actually knew he was ok. Also, I did see you clap that he was ok...but your "fat friend in the striped maroon shirt" actually did chuckle, as well as throw his hands up in the air to us and mouth off to my oldest son after the homerun...which by the way was a great hit.
4. Peyton does his stance that you call RobinHood when the pitcher is in the stretch. He's always done this not to show off or preen as you call it. He has many superstitious routines that he does for himself not to be arrogant to anybody else or classless as you put it. He has fun while he plays, always has, always will. As for you asking if any other college player does it, he's not a follower. He does what's right for him.
5. To your comment you screamed...No wonder you had to leave Texas, Boy...he actually didn't have to. He actually had offers in Texas including A&M where he had always wanted to play. He still has great respect and a good rapport with the coaches. However, he chose Ole Miss and has zero regrets, and honestly neither do we. Ole Miss made him a great offer and have been nothing but good to him....which is all a parent could ask for.
5. Lots of people are on here going to bat for Pey, as well as showed up to watch him play, because he actually is a good kid...you may not like his plate moves, but he never ran his mouth, never disrespected anybody...so you can't fault us for standing up for what's right.

To all my Aggie friends and family on here defending Pey's character, thank you! Although we all know he would just tell us to ignore it, as he isn't bothered by it. At the end of the day these are just kids doing what they love. I wish the Aggie baseball team nothing but success moving forward. Go Rebels!

Thanks for the reasonable post. There is no way I wanted anyone to hit your son or any player in the head. And I tried to make clear that after more serious thought, I did not want anyone plunked. Even in the ribs.

I have only good wishes for Peyton going forward but I do not think anything I did this weekend deserved the vitriol I absorbed from posters. Is there anywhere Inposted I had given a lot of money or knew coaches like I was accused of?

If the worst thing I said was "There is a reason you had to leave Texas"(which I honestly do not remember saying and I was sober but whatever) I do not see how that raises the hatred that said I claimed Peyton was classless or whatever.

And actually I bet y'all and me and my family would get along together great.

As we would with coach 08.

The poison in this whole thing is MC. Go back and read this thread and see who caused this whole situation to get off the rails.

And this is because of a stalker who hates me for political reasons.

I seriously hope Peyton is fine. And my friend who yelled at y'all was drunk and I talked to him about it. Trust me, we have been treated much worse in the visiting section at Ole Miss but that is a whole different story.

God bless and I hope Peyton has a long successful career.

AggieBand2004
AG
This thread and the series win... it's like a perfect wine pairing with a meal.
dermdoc
AG
MKC1 said:

Derm Doc

And it is truly a testament to Peyton's character as to all the folks who went to bat for him.

Happy to buy you dinner or whatever anytime!

And the good thing is I will be following Peyton's career and hope he succeeds.
drthoop
AG
MC Aggie said:

Son, I've been around this game longer than your username.

The lack of respect shown to a kid that is a member of an Aggie family is very disappointing. Don't hate the player hate the game is what they say right? Maybe tell the coach at your next dugout club meeting maybe they should recruit better.
Are you his Brother? Does he date your daughter? And that crap you spewed about him doing it in the pros is bullsh$$. He'll start in the minors and he'll wear a ball in his ear hole if he pulls that crap.

And he is not a member of the Aggie family. He plays for Ole Miss. Period. Go back to to Cypress turncoat.
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
AggieBand2004
AG
My sister went to Tech. She'll be ecstatic to know that she's in the Aggie family too
dermdoc
AG
drthoop said:

MC Aggie said:

The lack of respect shown to a kid that is a member of an Aggie family is very disappointing. Don't hate the player hate the game is what they say right? Maybe tell the coach at your next dugout club meeting maybe they should recruit better.
Are you his Brother? Does he date your daughter? And that crap you spewed about him doing it in the pros is bullsh$$. He'll start in the minors and he'll wear a ball in his ear hole if he pulls that crap.

And he is not a member of the Aggie family. He plays for Ole Miss. Period. Go back to to Cypress turncoat.

Back off Hoop. This guy is a troll who has stirred all this crap up because he hates me for political reasons.

Peyton and his family are great folks.
Seaaggie1144
nm .

Clown_World
drthoop said:

MC Aggie said:

Your reading comprehension is not so good. That poster said Peyton is from an Aggie family...which is a true statement BTW
drthoop
AG
MKC1 said:

Derm Doc

I appreciate that. And I in no way wanted him hit. I have played this crazy game and been hit numerous times. It is not fun. I'm the fat friend you refer to. And it was not what you said. It was the the yelling "mouth off now derm" that got me riled up. If you can't take the heat, don't play the game. And the guy inviting me to come up and fight him is an idiot. It's baseball. Part of the game. I do hope "Robin Hood" has a great pro career. I really do. Anyway, good luck.
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
dermdoc
AG
I will guarantee you all of us could have a great time together over some food and whatever without the dramatics.
Tex100
AG
MC Aggie said:

He is and if Aggies want to heckle him, go for it, but to promote throwing at a kid, that could potentially injure him for a batting stance is foolish and sad. Thought our fans were better than that
that is not a batting stance.
dermdoc
AG
And I am still trying to figure out anywhere I posted or yelled that anyone was classless.

Except maybe MC. And I would have been correct.
carl spacklers hat
Well, this has been an interesting read. Lots of butt hurt up in here. Glad the Ags took the series.
Captain Pablo
AG
I'll try to be concise:

I have no doubt everything the Cypress contingency says about the kid is true. Great kid and player, by all accounts

Superstitious, "different", confident, not a follower .... all used to describe the young man, it's all good

But we're not talking about not washing socks, picking up dirt clods between pitches, sleeping with the light on the night before a game, tapping the plate, wearing a certain underwear ... whatever. This is different, a peculiar little ritual, performed while everybody in the stadium is focused in the batter, AND, is performed in a manner that is directed at or in the direction of the opposing players in the field. THAT is the distinguishing marker, and THAT is what I believe could invite trouble as the kid advances to higher levels. Strikes me as a weird little ritual, probably started in little league, high school, or whatever that has carried over to today

Regardless, one has to expect heckling from opposition fans, and in this instance, I wonder if it had anything to do with our chirping at the Ole Miss dugout. Which of course led to Bianco throwing a fit.

Just seems like something that brought a lot of negative attention. Is it as bad as Moonlight Graham blowing a kiss to the ghost pitcher in the Iowa corn field? Maybe not, but it's the same principal.

Just play ball and leave the other stuff in the youth leagues

Just my opinion

Sorry for the edits. Not wearing my glasses and finding typos all over

[Everyone seems to have had their say. Let's move on--Staff]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.