Chatagnier from Ole Miss

23,069 Views | 229 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Captain Pablo
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CoachO_08 said:

Captain Pablo said:

Lol

I'm assuming all the preen defenders are ok with Frizell chirping at the dugout after blasting that Grand Slam off of Broadway

Hey, it loosens the hips and gets his head in the game

Slows the game down

Absolutely.

Captain Pablo
AG
Ok, so the kid did not do the bow and arrow thing on the last AB

A&M pitcher was in the stretch

What gives?
Warsteiner
i was wondering the same. Genuinely curious
trouble
AG
So, what were his stats this weekend?

I honestly don't know.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
I can't believe anyone is upset that Preener got drilled.
MC Aggie
AG
Son, I've been around this game longer than your username.

The lack of respect shown to a kid that is a member of an Aggie family is very disappointing. Don't hate the player hate the game is what they say right? Maybe tell the coach at your next dugout club meeting maybe they should recruit better.
Bernie13
I don't hate anybody. Just find it funny you think I'm clueless, that's all.
dermdoc
AG
MC Aggie said:

Son, I've been around this game longer than your username.

The lack of respect shown to a kid that is a member of an Aggie family is very disappointing. Don't hate the player hate the game is what they say right? Maybe tell the coach at your next dugout club meeting maybe they should recruit better.

And who said they hated anyone?

Aunt
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
trouble
AG
Maybe don't attend opposing schools and we won't heckle you.
trouble
AG
Is someone going to find me his stats or do I have to do it myself?
Ags77
AG
I pretty dang sure Doc isnt the kind of guy that would celebrate a kid getting hurt. I bet he was like the rest of us, glad to see the young man is fine.
Clown_World
Doubt Miller threw at him on purpose...and in the off chance he was...you NEVER go above the shoulders. Probably just trying to go in and missed...

trouble
AG
Exactly. Bryce wasn't trying to drill him.
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

He was 2-8 the first two games and I think Ofer today with a walk.

Can not find the box score for today.

But he was definitely not on base at an over .800 clip.

And God bless Bianco and the Ole Miss team. They are a lot better than us but because of the whole "chip on the shoulder" deal it woke us up.

Thanks rebs!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
trouble
AG
Guess his aunt was wrong about your heckling making him better.
Ags77
AG
dermdoc said:

trouble said:

And God bless Bianco and the Ole Miss team. They are a lot better than us but because of the whole "chip on the shoulder" deal it woke us up.

Thanks rebs!

I really like the Ole Miss lineup, the way they battle at the plate. But, im not sure if their starting pitching will hold up.

I can see Arkansas and Vandy in Omaha and maybe even State, but im not sure the Rebs can get there. I think they will have to win a Super away from Oxford.
dermdoc
AG
CoachO_08 said:

Doubt Miller threw at him on purpose...and in the off chance he was...you NEVER go above the shoulders. Probably just trying to go in and missed...

Of course not. But his family lit into me after he got hit.

Coach, after my initial thread you know I did not want anybody to hit anybody. And definitely not in the noggin.

Did you watch Bianco today?

Thanks for your posts.

jkag89
2 for 11. One of his hits was a double. 2 RBI, 1K, 1 BB, 3 HBP, scored 2 runs, CS, clean in the field.
trouble
AG
jkag89 said:

2 for 11. One of his hits was a double. 2 RBI, 1K, 1 BB, 3 HBP, scored 2 runs, CS, clean in the field.

You are a scholar and a gentleman.
dermdoc
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Ok, so the kid did not do the bow and arrow thing on the last AB

A&M pitcher was in the stretch

What gives?
dermdoc
AG
AJAggie1002 said:

Does make you wonder why so many on here are willing to go to the mat defending him and his character....could it be because he is a quality kid with tremendous character??? Hmmmmm Take time buying an apple, throw money at him etc. All in good fun. Calling him classless and yelling personal attacks during the game? Get a life.

Please give me examples of personal attacks. Or are you lying?

Thanks and God bless.
dermdoc
AG
Ags77 said:

dermdoc said:

trouble said:

Thanks rebs!

I really like the Ole Miss lineup, the way they battle at the plate. But, im not sure if their starting pitching will hold up.

I can see Arkansas and Vandy in Omaha and maybe even State, but im not sure the Rebs can get there. I think they will have to win a Super away from Oxford.

Agree my friend. If Hoglund is out they are in trouble.
Clown_World
dermdoc said:

CoachO_08 said:

Of course not. But his family lit into me after he got hit.

Coach, after my initial thread you know I did not want anybody to hit anybody. And definitely not in the noggin.

Did you watch Bianco today?

Thanks for your posts.

I was soft tossing to my 4 year old when Bianco got tossed, so no

I'll say again though...I've got no particular attachment to him or Ole Miss...I'm as Bleed Maroon as it gets, but I'll go to bat for Peyton any day. I only defended his decisions yesterday because 1) I understand the game well enough to see what he was thinking and 2) because you tied Peyton into that in a negative light.
dermdoc
AG
Fair enough. Have a good evening.
MC Aggie
AG
You can act all innocent and the preverbal fun guy, but the bottom
Line is many people, Aggies and Not, some of his family members and some just friends of the the family have read your posts on here and saw
The way you and your section acted the whole weekend. They were extremely disappointed and turned off of the A&M experience the bad all heard and hoped to be a good one. "When a fat guy with a beer" was
Laughing when Peyton got hit that was nail in the coffin.

Not how I want my school represented.

Fools names and fools faces always appear in public places.
dermdoc
AG
I was sitting right by the "fat guy". You are lying.

Which lib poster from the politics forum is this?
jkag89
MC Aggie said:

You can act all innocent and the preverbal fun guy, but the bottom
Line is many people, Aggies and Not, some of his family members and some just friends of the the family have read your posts on here and saw
The way you and your section acted the whole weekend. They were extremely disappointed and turned off of the A&M experience the bad all heard and hoped to be a good one. "When a fat guy with a beer" was
Laughing when Peyton got hit that was nail in the coffin.

Not how I want my school represented.

Fools names and fools faces always appear in public places.
Again do you get the point of ragging? The kid could have a 4.0 GPA as a double major in premed and biomedical engineering and donate all his free time outside baseball and school work tutoring young kids and he still should be heckled for that pose.
trouble
AG
You're full of it
ColoradoMooseHerd
CoachO_08 said:

ColoradoMooseHerd said:

MC Aggie said:

The kid is a great kid. His whole family are Aggies and he wanted to go here. Ole Miss saw the kind of player he is and jumped right on it. Mock him if you want, won't phase him one bit.
Just for the Record - He was recruited by A&M, he chose Ole Miss

This is true.

Ans yes. Peyton is a tremendous kid. Never seen anyone have more fun on a baseball field. Even though he had an older brother at A&M at the time, Ole miss did a better job of recruiting him and he has always had very high praise for Mike Bianco.

And it's also true that he will play better if you heckle him...

Not sure this was a true statement. Definitely appeared that the heckling got to him
MC Aggie
AG
Heckling is part of baseball. I have been around the game long enough to agree with that. Heckling players, umps, coaches etc. it's all in food fun. Making it personal is another.

I'm disappointed friends of mine have their view of my university b/c of a few clowns.
ColoradoMooseHerd
The heckling would not have been near as bad if you didn't fan the flames. You can take credit for attracting more attention to this than was necessary.
dermdoc
AG
MC Aggie said:

Heckling is part of baseball. I have been around the game long enough to agree with that. Heckling players, umps, coaches etc. it's all in food fun. Making it personal is another.

I'm disappointed friends of mine have their view of my university b/c of a few clowns.

So give me specific examples of what I did or said that made me a "clown"?

You have already lied when you said I yelled he was classless, correct?

Ever read the Aggie code of honor?
trouble
AG
You claim to think the "guys on second deck" are funny. Derm's apple was child's play compared to some of the stuff we pulled up there.
Clown_World
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

CoachO_08 said:

ColoradoMooseHerd said:

MC Aggie said:

The kid is a great kid. His whole family are Aggies and he wanted to go here. Ole Miss saw the kind of player he is and jumped right on it. Mock him if you want, won't phase him one bit.
Just for the Record - He was recruited by A&M, he chose Ole Miss

This is true.

Ans yes. Peyton is a tremendous kid. Never seen anyone have more fun on a baseball field. Even though he had an older brother at A&M at the time, Ole miss did a better job of recruiting him and he has always had very high praise for Mike Bianco.

And it's also true that he will play better if you heckle him...

Not sure this was a true statement. Definitely appeared that the heckling got to him

And you base this on....

I've seen WAYYY too much evidence to the contrary...and I've heard him get ragged on a helluva lot worse than what Derm was doing.
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

You claim to think the "guys on second deck" are funny. Derm's apple was child's play compared to some of the stuff we pulled up there.

I think I know who this is.

He has hated me a lot longer than this deal.

Jealousy is a bad attribute to have.

Will eat you up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.